7/5 更新2 of 2:我今天已经从flight Mode 变成了fight Mode。我觉得情况有所好转。请看进来。

来源: FightCovid19 2023-07-05 20:31:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5879 bytes)

我今天回复了R在周一晚上给我的邮件。要求调查Cathy做的这两件事(属于professional misconduct)。并且提到我和朋友,同事和前同事都说过Tina凌霸的事。并且在social media上讨论过。如果需要的话,我可以提供更多被Bully的例子,及人们的联系信息协助调查。

R最让我生气的是,她居然说“ I don’t believe you wanting to work from home warrant such egregious complaints alleging a 2020 occurrence我在邮件里说: I’m deeply sadden that you found these terrible things happened to me in 2020 “egregious” in your eyes as if I made them up. I also don’t understand your logic here. I wanted to work from home because what Tina had done to me and I had to tiptoe around her all the time at work. Her hostile behaviors are the cause, yet you made me wanting to work from home as the cause instead. Also it’s not a 2020 occurrence, but should be occurrences as her abusive behaviors towards me happened multiple times over a long period of time. 邮件结尾处我问她:

Lastly, Rachel, I’d like to seriously ask you two main questions:

1. Even though I told you I get along with everyone except Tina, why do you keep saying things as if I’m a bad coworker? Have you got any complaint about me regarding relationship at workplace?
  2. Why do you keep reiterating my job performance as a (第一个职位RS)? Even if what Cathy said about me were true, what point are you trying to make? To establish that I were a bad employee? You out of all people should know I was only a RS for 3 months. What were the expectations for me then? If I do not even know the expectations, how would you expect me to achieve them? Would that experience define me? Does my performance with that job has anything to do with my current job, which I have been doing for over 3 and half years already? Have you heard any work related complaint against me? Especially with my current job?  (其实我的前工作和现工作没有半毛钱的关系)

我最后又把这份邮件forward给了她的上司Lilly。其实自从我在Webex上告诉她我会要求人事部调查Cathy 的professional misconducts后,她就没有在回我一句话。我本来还问她要不要拷贝Cathy的顶头上司和Lilly。虽然我没有Tina bully和Cathy泄露我工资信息的铁证,但Cathy说我Poor job performance这件事是R自己说的(应该是她自己编造的)。所以我一说调查Cathy,她就哑口无言了。关于我们部门系统更新80%可能需要耽搁一事,是我们的team时间太紧拖了后腿。不知道不能meet deadline时R这个主管会担什么责任。明天会和Lilly开会。有新情况我会接着更新。谢谢大家!晚安!

所有跟帖: 

忘了说和Lilly的会是关于系统更新进度。和我向大家咨询的这些问题没有关系:) -FightCovid19- 给 FightCovid19 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2023 postreply 20:37:40

感觉扯进来的人有点多。祝一切顺利 -julie116- 给 julie116 发送悄悄话 julie116 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2023 postreply 21:45:10

关注你的进展,望随时跟进。 -废话多多- 给 废话多多 发送悄悄话 废话多多 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2023 postreply 03:49:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”