面试获胜诀窍:用回答每一个问题的机会来推销你自己

来源: 美国老土 2021-08-28 12:16:47 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3085 bytes)

公司里什么样的人都有,遇到有负面情绪的同事一点也不奇怪。
我就遇到过。第一件事是在EDS工作时, 我是高级软体攻城士, 我很快就把我的任务完成了。然后,老板让我看看同事Ron负责的程序,看看能否做些改进。结果 Ron很不高兴,他认为这是老板不信任他,第二天他就辞职了。我没有受到丝毫的影响,我继续想办法, 把C 和 Oracle ProC 写的程序的效率提高了50%的效率。
第二件事发生在我在ROSS 做高级DBA时,老板交代给我任务,让我看看由另一位 DBA Chris 负责的一个ERP 系统数据库,我照办了。结果Chris很不高兴,问我为什么进了他的领地。 面对他的问话,我并没有生气。我很平静的告诉他, “我们到会议室谈, 好么”?他同意了。 到会议室, 关起门,我告诉他: 我们都是要按照老板的指示做工作,是老板让我查查这个数据库,我必须听老板的。数据库都是公司的,不是你私人的。大家一起努力, 把数据库的性能调优, 对公司好,也对大家都好。Chris听后很同意,也完全理解了我的做法。不生气了。
回答你的问题,如果我遇到有负面情绪的同事,如果跟我有关,我该干啥还干啥;如果跟我有关,我都会通过谈话交流来解决。

There are all kinds of people in the company, and it's not surprising to meet colleagues with negative emotions.
I've encountered them. The first incident was when I was working at EDS, I was the senior software engineer, and I finished my task quickly. Then my boss asked me to take a look at the program that my colleague Ron was responsible for and see if I could make some improvements. As a result, Ron was very unhappy. He thought it was a sign that his boss didn't trust him, and he resigned the next day. I was not affected in any way, and I continued to work on it, and improved the efficiency of the programs written in C and Oracle ProC by 50%.
The second incident happened when I was a senior DBA at ROSS, my boss gave me the task to look at an ERP system database that Chris, another DBA, was in charge of. As a result, Chris was very upset and asked me why I was in his territory. Faced with his question, I did not get angry. I calmly told him, "Let's talk in the conference room, okay"? He agreed. When we got to the conference room and closed the door, I told him, "We all have to do the work according to the boss's instructions, and the boss asked me to check this database, so I have to listen to the boss. The database is the company's, not your own". Chris agreed and understood what I was doing. He was not angry anymore.
To answer your question, if I meet a colleague with negative emotions, if it's not about me, I'll continue to do my work; if it's about me, I'll solve it by talking to them.

所有跟帖: 

其实你老板,应该把他和你叫到一起. 给你布置任务. 这样你和他就不会产生矛盾. 要有,也是他跟老板之间的矛盾, -巴山夜猫狸- 给 巴山夜猫狸 发送悄悄话 巴山夜猫狸 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/28/2021 postreply 12:33:18

感谢大家的建议。 -lxny- 给 lxny 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2021 postreply 02:49:59

老板的做法不对,工作流程不对 -花落悠然- 给 花落悠然 发送悄悄话 花落悠然 的博客首页 (500 bytes) () 08/29/2021 postreply 06:06:40

同意!但是职场中这种老板不是少数,实在令人讨厌!但是我读到的重点是老土如何化解这个难题,他采取的方式值得借鉴。 -danren- 给 danren 发送悄悄话 danren 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2021 postreply 10:55:59

嗯,是的 -花落悠然- 给 花落悠然 发送悄悄话 花落悠然 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2021 postreply 13:25:44

我把你同另一个“落花飘零”搞混了,我还一个劲地同她交流,后来发现你们是不同的网名。 -danren- 给 danren 发送悄悄话 danren 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/31/2021 postreply 14:08:09

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!