one more question please if you don't mind

来源: 小三儿她姐 2015-09-27 06:35:57 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1370 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 小三儿她姐 ] 在 2015-09-27 07:19:56 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I've joined the company pretty much since day one.  I've invovled with all the phases of SDLC (design, development, QA and tech support).

Due to health reason, I've decided to work part time and chose to work with automation team. I know the industry very well.  Whenever I consider something fishy, they are most likely wrong.  Sorry for bragging :)

This thing happened, I know it is unpleasant. How should I make up to her to make her feel better? Revove the defects or assure her it won't happen again?

We are supposed to enter defects during scripts writing. Should I consult QAs or BAs each time defects appear even if I know with absolute certainty they are bugs?

Thank  you very much, in advance!!  I really appreciate your thoughts and honesty!

FYI: our current process is as follows:

-- Find test cases, and write scripts for regression test only (happy path)

-- Enter issues and assign them to evaluators

-- If they are confirmed as issues, they will be placed on the backlog, otherwise, they will be closed

所有跟帖: 

说的不对的话多担待哈,因为我是根据你的上下文假设了一些情况 -Tove- 给 Tove 发送悄悄话 Tove 的博客首页 (2247 bytes) () 09/27/2015 postreply 07:11:33

才看到你现在的process,manual QA在process的那一步?他们是什么作用? -Tove- 给 Tove 发送悄悄话 Tove 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2015 postreply 08:13:40

QA 流程是这样的: 我们分成几个 sprint teams (agile apprach), 自动化组旁听 -小三儿她姐- 给 小三儿她姐 发送悄悄话 小三儿她姐 的博客首页 (1067 bytes) () 09/27/2015 postreply 10:49:40

我们这里也一样啦。我们这里automationQA也会先让manualQA reproduce verify 一下,再file的 -Tove- 给 Tove 发送悄悄话 Tove 的博客首页 (907 bytes) () 09/27/2015 postreply 11:12:13

好的,以后我会与QA商量再file. Many thanks!! -小三儿她姐- 给 小三儿她姐 发送悄悄话 小三儿她姐 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2015 postreply 13:09:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”