not that bad.

来源: cathy_bay 2013-05-21 15:38:45 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1215 bytes)
回答: 工作中出现烦心事职场小新2013-05-20 11:40:43
for project, PM has the absolute authority. so do whatever he wants. For other stuff, your boss, M has the absolute authority. Your job is to make those two aligned to what you want to do.

at this point, the conflict is between M and PM. You are the middle person. have those two sit in the same room and discuss this fully. I can assure you, they will not yell at each other and they will come up with a solution by themselves. all you need to do is to execute. document everything of course. If something went wrong in teh future, you are not the one responsible for it.

Thsi whole issue started at incoporating B. You could have convinced your boss that B can wait for the next round. A is good enough for his contribution to the project this year (and this is the underlying issue, he wants to be involved in teh product). If I were you, I would use the opportunity to insert myself into B, to make it better so that you would not have headaches in the future. With PM, you should have suggested adding B feature into the product as another round of improvement and let PM know that you are helping make B adaptable to the product. Everybody would have been happy.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”