回复:向这里的前辈们请教!怎样带新人。

来源: Mylittlehome 2013-01-06 15:59:00 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (19192 bytes)

Did your boss ask you to train him to take over your current work so you can move up for a different level of work? Or just need you to demonstrate that you are ready to a senior level through training him and you will do the same work?  To me, this would make difference on how to handle the situation. 

In my opinion, I wouldn't really teach him much unless he respects me - this is my very bottom line. Just think about that you are currently sharing your knowledge with him and he is still new to the work but he doesn't seem respect you and appreciate your help already. How can you expect he would treat you nicer after he gains more knowledge from you and can handle his work independently?  This is my first impression and concern after reading your post. Certainly, you need to handle this strategically based on your specific situation.  Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

学习了,谢谢 -为烈士注册- 给 为烈士注册 发送悄悄话 为烈士注册 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/06/2013 postreply 16:13:15

有个问想请教一下 -为烈士注册- 给 为烈士注册 发送悄悄话 为烈士注册 的博客首页 (67 bytes) () 01/06/2013 postreply 17:00:21

这个问题问得好。 -Pink侠- 给 Pink侠 发送悄悄话 Pink侠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/06/2013 postreply 17:23:03

Thank you! -橘子口味- 给 橘子口味 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/06/2013 postreply 17:01:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”