平时多流汗战时少流血: 约翰公鸭《完美面试准备,工作手到擒来》

来源: ThatIsDifferent 2011-12-29 08:26:19 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1819 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ ThatIsDifferent ] 在 2012-01-03 12:10:07 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

约翰-公鸭(John Drake):

The Perfect Interview: How to Get The Job You Really Want

John Drake(Amazon.com ***** rating)

ISBN-10: 0814479197

ISBN-13: 978-0814479193

The Skill Builders in the book are highly recommended.

Editorial Reviews

From the Publisher

Interviewing for a new job is tougher and more unpredictable than ever. But, now with this completely updated edition of John Drake's classic bestseller, readers can learn to control the process from start to finish! This exceptionally useful guide is packed with expert advice on how anyone can ace that interview-and get the offer they deserve. The new edition also supplies answers to twelve of the toughest questions interviewers ask...real-life stories of both good and bad interviewing situations...suggestions on preparing psychologically for the interview...and more!

From the Author

The Perfect Interview is based upon my professional experience, including hundreds of interviews with job candidates at all levels-from hourly rated trainees to presidents of Fortune 500 companies. It also calls upon more than 20 years of hands-on experience in counseling individuals on the best ways to present themselves during employment interviews. I have tried to delineate here only those techniques and methods that I have directly observed be practical and productive-ones that have actually proved successful in the job-hunting marketplace.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”