回复:全职妈妈想要进入职场怎么这么难?

来源: 美国老土 2011-07-20 12:45:11 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2261 bytes)

04年金融硕士毕业,

-- Nice, you have the degree! Many of my studets even do not have this kind of degree. So you know you are betetr than many of us!

一 直因为生娃照顾家没有机会上班.等孩子大了,准备找工作,却发现非常难.

-- You felt difficulty because you (same as many of us) don't know how to find a job and don't know which field to target a job.

为了准备,做过volunteer,考过CFA,然后参加各种 professional的活动,其中认识了很多人,也有7,8 次被推荐,但真正意义上的interview只有一次.其中一个最有力的推荐者,是一个VP, 他和管financial analyst的主管极力推荐我,并拿着我的resume一起分析.结果是主管也承认我的背景不错,但她的一句话打败了我,她说她更愿意雇刚毕业的学 生,compare to我这种毕业很多年又没有经验的人.

-- You failed becasue you do not have the skill they need.

-- Skill can be build up if you follow the nice way. (The way I tell you what to do).

虽然老公对我找不找工作都行,

-- How lucky you are!

-- Not every hu*****and like him. He is great!

但我一直不能释怀.不想一辈子做全职主妇.

-- How lucky he is!

-- Not every wife like you. You are great too!

虽然很享受和孩子在一起的时光,但这样的日子,还是寂寞和不甘的.每次去 downtown, 看到那些白领,都无比羡慕.昨晚在梦里哭了,问一个朋友:为什么我想要重回职场会这么难?其实这样的梦不止一次了,上班成了我一个解不开的心结.

-- No work today doesn't mean no work after three months.

-- Totally depends on what will you do in there three months.

我想过是因为自己专业的问题,现在不想只在金融领域里找了,

-- Actually Why not?

-- You already have the degree which many of us didn't have. (But, Susan, 爱饿苏三, (You knew her, don't you?) has Finance Analysis Degree too!)
-- After pick up marketable Database skills, plus your Finance degree, you will be in a good shape.
-- If somebody offer you a job in a big Bank or whatever big company do Finance Analysis, Why you say NO?

下一步,也想学Data analysis. 老土老师,真心希望得到您的帮助!

-- I can tell everybody at here that I am willing to use you as an example, let's make the change of your life.

-- 老土助你圆梦,一切皆有可能。 别人中, 咱也中。

所有跟帖: 

老土老师, 我的眼泪控制不住了.谢谢你的鼓励和这么warm的回复!!! -客人知我意- 给 客人知我意 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 13:12:28

楼主,不好意思,打岔了;祝好运; -aywl- 给 aywl 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 13:22:16

老土老师,控制不住了 -龙少爷- 给 龙少爷 发送悄悄话 龙少爷 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 15:39:17

我想今天会" make a change of my life". -客人知我意- 给 客人知我意 发送悄悄话 (706 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 13:36:26

Master degree + Data处理倒是有一些经验 = a nother working Mom! -美国老土- 给 美国老土 发送悄悄话 美国老土 的博客首页 (492 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 13:46:49

how to start? very interested in the new file and would like to -17haock- 给 17haock 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 14:33:22

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”