Don't feel too bad, it happens. But here are some suggestions.

来源: nshen6 2011-04-10 08:46:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1261 bytes)
回答: 在工作中被欺负了,恳请各位指点。sungeng12011-04-09 11:45:17
You and the Manager A will get over it, so don't be too hard on yourself. Both of you can learn something from it. Manager A should not have pointed out the mistake in front if the VP. He should have pulled you aside and discussed with you offline. It just showed that he is not a mature manager and need to work on his style.

If this happens again, you could do the following:

1. In the meeting with VP, admit that you missed the email, or too busy to correct. Thank him for pointing this out. Give him the credit in front if VP.
2. Talk to Magager A off-line, thank him again, but tell him it would be appreciated if he can take it to you directly in the future. Be poliet, professional but very firm with him. Be honest with him on how you feel. Ask him to put himself into your shoes.
3. Talk to VP in your next 1:1, bring it up casually by saying: " By the way, I sent out the corrected file after our meeting. I also implemented a process to capture the mistakes. Human errors do happen, it is important to have a process to capture those errors. I also talked to Manager A to thank him for the help and set the expectations on how to collaborate with his team going forward."

I guess you still can do number 2 and 3 now. Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

回复:Don't feel too bad, it happens. But here are some suggestions -sungeng1- 给 sungeng1 发送悄悄话 (14 bytes) () 04/10/2011 postreply 11:08:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”