Thank you for you inputs. We will let her know what we expect fr

来源: 微雨新晴 2014-10-30 13:22:15 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1333 bytes)
回答: Let me guessfinmas2014-10-30 11:39:49
1/We never ask rebates from any agents, and always have xmas gift cards for them.

2/We just closed one cash deal. loan or cash offers we base on her suggest.

3/Since we worked with her, I only send her 6 listing we interested for last 3 weeks, now one is closed, one under contract, one pending b4 she reply me, one still waiting for her reply.

4/Maybe, she send us a quote: Housekeeping: $ 85.00, Put 9 new blinds: $180.00 ,Maintenance: $275.00 ,keyless deadbolts $135.00, my husband reply asking what is maintenance included, and what is the material price. The townhouse is in good condition, so we want to now what is maintenance for. I think that is very reasonable for us to know what we pay for.
And one thing we have disagreement on rental price for the one closed. I want to rent for 1350 base on the second lowest of her rental CAM, but she wants me to rent for 1100. I insist to try. Her reason is now is winter, not easy to find tenants, but we only put on the market for few days, now we got an application already.

This time we want to let her know what is our expectation, and give her a chance to improve her service to meet our need. If the situation continue like this, then we have to terminate the contract with her.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”