I do not agree. Many people think he/her is smart.

来源: autumnmoon 2013-11-23 18:18:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1519 bytes)
用dual agent 非常适合于购买没有真正主人的房子,real state owned (REO)(foreclosure) 或 short sale (短卖)。 这种情况下,listing agent 实际上只代表你自己。他们宁愿低价买给你也不卖给出价高但有买方经纪的人。 为什么? 道理很简单,他可以得到6% (有时银行抠门,只给5%)而不是3% commission

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I beloeve that most listing agent will not do this as this is violate law and contract with seller. Most institute sellers have their own inside people to decide which offer to be accepted. Not the listing agent. and if the listing hide an offer not to present to seller, it violate law and National Association of Realtor code of ethic. The result can lost license. As final sales price is published on MLS, the buyer who make higher offer and not get the property may ask the seller direct after case close. It is easy to be found.

When a property has no offer, the listing agent should glad to help you make an offer and tell you the bottom line as most institute seller use the same stratige to sell. Most experienced agents know that "bottom line".

And if you are smart and know how to, I suggest you get a real estate license. I sponse many real estate agent who only service his/her self and very close friends.

I am a real estate broker. Sorry to type in English. Type Chinese is too slow.

所有跟帖: 

Listing agents do not treat buyers with or without agent equally -QinHwang- 给 QinHwang 发送悄悄话 QinHwang 的博客首页 (52 bytes) () 11/23/2013 postreply 19:59:22

Couldn't agree more! -Wanwan- 给 Wanwan 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/28/2013 postreply 20:43:27

往往bank owned的房子的listing agent完全说了不算 -happysnowman- 给 happysnowman 发送悄悄话 (927 bytes) () 11/23/2013 postreply 22:29:32

Good advice! I may do this when I sell my properties in future. -QinHwang- 给 QinHwang 发送悄悄话 QinHwang 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2013 postreply 23:08:02

is there any rule that dual agent the commission becomes half? -交流-2- 给 交流-2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2013 postreply 10:40:16

seller is still inclined to use dual agent as he/she is the one -小小地主婆- 给 小小地主婆 发送悄悄话 (294 bytes) () 11/24/2013 postreply 11:57:56

我住在加州硅谷,dual agent 是很常见的事,seller's market -小小地主婆- 给 小小地主婆 发送悄悄话 (349 bytes) () 11/24/2013 postreply 10:46:19

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”