回复:那个大家都推荐的instant pot 电高压锅, 请教几个问题

来源: Happyyl 2011-04-09 12:37:19 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1050 bytes)

I have a Wolfgon electrical pressure cooker.  I like it a lot. 

However, I wonder why you use so much times cooking.  When cooking spare rib soup, I put on meat program which cooks for 20 minutes.  It cooked nearly perfect soup.  When I cook 八宝粥, I put on rice program which is 6 minutes and do a very good job.  However, you have to be patient waiting the pressure to be fully released itself.  The program time is only the cooking time when the pressure is maintained at the specified ones.  Therefore, it takes some time to build to the specified pressure and some additional time after the program is done to release the pressure.

If you cook 粉蒸肉, doubling the meat cooking time to 35 to 40 minutes will do an excellent job.  

Always remember to let the cooker release the pressure itself.  Considerable cooking is actually done during this pressure releasing time.

Have good time with your pressure cooker.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢你的回复! 这个锅自己program的时间就比你说的要长. 我另外看毛毛的菜谱加长时间. -ye.anita- 给 ye.anita 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/09/2011 postreply 16:16:14

I guess they add on the times needed to build and release pressu -Happyyl- 给 Happyyl 发送悄悄话 (429 bytes) () 04/09/2011 postreply 20:09:24

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”