急问: 买short sale 房子(星期二要与屋主签合同).

来源: xiaofengjiayuan 2009-03-22 22:42:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (882 bytes)
急问: 买short sale 房子(星期二要与屋主签合同).
1. DO i need to put earnest money when i sign the Contract with the Owner. If yes, how much. If the bank do not approve the offer and things did not work out, Can i get my earnest money back?
2. What is the time period between bank approve the offer and the closing data. 问的原因是想知道我什么时候应该开始申请loan. sell's realtor told me 7 days, that means i need to apply loan before i know the bank's acceptance of the offer. If things did not work out(high chance for short sale), i still need to pay the loan application fee if this is the case.
3. 我应该在什么时候inspect the house, after sign the contract with Owner? or after i know bank's approval.

4. 我应该在什么时候has the layer review the Contract, after sign the contract with Owner? or after i know bank's approval.

Thanks for your answer.

所有跟帖: 

回复:急问: 买short sale 房子(星期二要与屋主签合同). -suestar- 给 suestar 发送悄悄话 (2131 bytes) () 03/22/2009 postreply 23:11:31

your answer is very helpful. can you check your personel message -xiaofengjiayuan- 给 xiaofengjiayuan 发送悄悄话 (200 bytes) () 03/23/2009 postreply 00:13:24

i heard short sale price could be 90-95% of market value. is thi -xiaofengjiayuan- 给 xiaofengjiayuan 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/23/2009 postreply 00:27:29

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”