回复:急问: 买short sale 房子(星期二要与屋主签合同).

来源: suestar 2009-03-22 23:11:31 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2131 bytes)
I bought two short sale condos recently and I am also a realtor in FL, hopefully I can help you. If you have a realtor, he/she should be able to answer all your questions, some of your questions are right on the contract. It looks like you are using the listing agent as a "transaction broker", which means he/she has the duty to help you smooth the transaction. You should not hesitate to ask him questions and have him work for your interest, too. Here are my two cents:
1. You don't have to put earnest money until the bank approves. Because the contract is contingent upon the bank's approval. Usually you put in $500 or $1,000, which is negotiable.
2.In you contract, there is a blank to fill in about when to close after the offer is accepted (in this case, after the bank approves). Usually it is 30 days. Again, this is something negotiable, but 7 days are way too rush. Check your contract. Don't pay application fee until you have an approval and fill in the blank with more days.
3.Inspection should be after the bank's approval. Again, there is a blank in your contract to fill in, usually it is 7 days after the bank's approval.
4. You need a realtor or lawyer to review the contract NOW before the owner even signs it. Or if owner signs it before lawyer's review, it is still contingent upon bank approval. You can cancel the contract anytime before the bank approves it without losing anything.There are many ways you can get out of the contract even after the bank approves it. For example, you are not happy with the inspection. I would say a realtor knows better about this real estate contract. The listing agent SHOULD go over the contract with you because he is also YOUR agent in this case if you don't have your own buyer's agent. He is getting more commission by serving both sides so he should do more work! Based on your above questions, you can be trapped or losing money due to lack of understanding to the contract. There are a lot of ways you can take or lose advantage because of your knowledge to the contract. Find a professional to help you is the better way to protect you.

所有跟帖: 

your answer is very helpful. can you check your personel message -xiaofengjiayuan- 给 xiaofengjiayuan 发送悄悄话 (200 bytes) () 03/23/2009 postreply 00:13:24

i heard short sale price could be 90-95% of market value. is thi -xiaofengjiayuan- 给 xiaofengjiayuan 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/23/2009 postreply 00:27:29

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”