It's a free world. No need to worry. However,

来源: Rubikscube 2008-01-28 13:03:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (616 bytes)
you need to know when to keep your mouth shut, be professional with your business contact, learn how to deal with people on and off your work, and build up your own network.

If you have informed the recruiter in a more appropriate and less confronting way, you might not have burnt the bridge so quickly. Let's walk in her shoes: she wanted to help you find a job and earn a commission for herself. Probably she spent some time and efforts helping you polish your resume, line up interviews, and find new openings. At the end, you told her "Do not bother me any more". That hurts!

One muggle

所有跟帖: 

谢谢您的回复,说得很有道理,还有很多东西需要学习的! -ireneirene- 给 ireneirene 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2008 postreply 13:08:01

that recruiter is not profesional at alll -Jamesxu- 给 Jamesxu 发送悄悄话 (481 bytes) () 01/28/2008 postreply 17:59:23

真羡慕你找到一个这么专业的recruiter,:) How did you find her? Wish I have one -ireneirene- 给 ireneirene 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/29/2008 postreply 08:27:32

well, maybe i was just lucky, I got bad recruiter before too -Jamesxu- 给 Jamesxu 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/29/2008 postreply 10:15:48

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”