measuredmove01 对无限维也适用,即正交归一函数集的封闭性和完备性等价, the most successful p

来源: marketreflections 2011-09-23 08:41:25 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7724 bytes)
Measured Move Online Stock TradeFinder:

See progress notes at bottom of pag

measured move: measured or fully tested bottom or top, many dimensions of the similar and tight waves
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The best performing Timely Stock Trades ever and here's why - by Henry Ford / Pitbull Investor Stock Systems

With over 35 years of personal trading experience and well over 15 years of helping other investors through my Pitbull Investor stock trading systems, I have found a common pattern that consistently delivers better than 90% winning trades having the potential of 25% gains or more within 2-3 months. Now that may not sound like much, but if you can compound a 20% gain 6 times a year that amounts to 300% per year, and that is just a fraction of what the options returns can be. (we also have an options engine that automatically shows you what specific options to buy for these trades).

As a trading Mentor, I have taught my students over the years that through the proper selection of certain trading patterns we can reap these gains and know beforehand what to expect, both in profit and time-in-trade from every single investment we make. That is more than 99 percent of professional traders out there know and I am including big long-time successful traders and mutual fund managers as well who have been my students in the past and currently participate in my ongoing Mentoring Forum..

(Click here for details )

They have learned NEVER to enter a trade unless they know exactly how long they should be in each trade and what profit level they should expect to achieve. I am sure you have heard the old adage "Cut your losses short and let your profits RUN". The reason that old time traders say this is they have no idea how long to stay in a trade because they have NO TARGET. Their exits are out of fear of losing rather than achievement of their trade goals.

Over the years I lamented to my students that while the most successful pattern for trading is the Measured Move, there has never been a scanning program to mechanically find these trades. I have been looking for the holy grail of artificial intelligence programs, all of which promise, but don't deliver. Some of these programs cost as much as $3000 plus monthly fees.

Finally it occurred to me that what I was really looking for was a scanning engine that could find the SETUPS for the trades, which are VERY specific. That I could build myself! Then with a potential list of a handful of stocks instead of 8800 in the entire equity market, I could then watch those culled out of the pool like a hawk and pounce on them when they broke out.

This must all be confusing without pictures, so let me give you an example of what I am talking about:

The basic elements are a Lead-In, a period of consolidation and a breakout. This is the setup. The key to these patterns is that once we identify those elements, we can project a line at the same angle and length as the original lead-in to predict the optimum target and maximum anticipated time to reach that target. The pattern is uncanny in its accuracy and most of the time stocks will reach their intended target ahead of time.

The lead-ins are easy to spot visually, but the consolidations can take many forms. The most common are annotated above. 1. A drooping flag channel, 2. A flat "BoxTop" channel (strongest), 3. the Symmetrical Triangle, and 4. the Pennant.

The reason these patterns are successful is the original lead-ins are based on profitable earnings. The retracement/consolidation period is a "pause to refresh" as folks who made the right trade during the long rise now begin to take profits, while others, anticipating further gains try to get in a better prices. IF the stock still has good "bones" (continued good news and earnings), then it would be natural for it to continue on its growth path at the same angle and speed as it had before the resting period. If the earnings/growth picture has failed, then there will not be a breakout and it will be eliminated as a buy candidate.

The lead-in must be at least 25% to insure a 20% gain from the breakout zone. The hard part is identifying the breakout, as these consolidations can be just about any shape. This is where all of the previous attempts have fallen down. What I have done is develop an nightly scan that identifies the following;

1. The precise date and price the stock begun a new lead-in
2. The date and price the lead-in "Qualifies", (reaches a minimum of 25% growth)
3. The precise date and price of the lead-in High after the stock begins to enter the consolidation phase.
4. The date and price that the stock is prime candidate for "Bullwatch" status (buy imminent)
5. We track and list these stocks when they get above their old highs of the previous trend and will continue to follow them until either they have achieved new qualified lead-in status or the trade fails.

Additionally, I will be looking at each of the Hotwatch stocks as well as stocks in consolidation to alert you with my comments when I see a change in status or a new buy signal. These comments will be in the tabular output presented to you each night. As stocks reach Hotwatch status I will also provide a current marked up chart so you can see what I see. These will be provided in a public charting area with a five day delay for non-subscribers, but of course subscribers will get those charts updated nightly.

I think this is the finest trading system I have ever developed and am pleased to offer it to you as part of our ongoing service commitment.

所有跟帖: 

一个曲面是二维的。但是,流形可以有任意维数。其他例子有:一根线的圈(一维的)以及三维空间中的所有旋转(三维的)。旋转所组成的空间 -marketreflections- 给 marketreflections 发送悄悄话 marketreflections 的博客首页 (450 bytes) () 09/23/2011 postreply 09:58:08

如果微分流形被两个局部坐标邻域所覆盖, 并且它们的交集连通, 则该流形必定是可定向的 -marketreflections- 给 marketreflections 发送悄悄话 marketreflections 的博客首页 (1444 bytes) () 09/23/2011 postreply 12:50:36

函数称为图(chart),多数流形的表述需要多于一个的图(只有最简单的流形只用一个图)。覆盖流形的一个特定的图的集合称为一个图集 -marketreflections- 给 marketreflections 发送悄悄话 marketreflections 的博客首页 (5824 bytes) () 09/23/2011 postreply 13:12:10

局部的简单性是一个很强的要求。例如,我们不能在球上吊一个线,并把这个整体叫做一个流形;包含把线粘在球上的那一点的区域都不是简单的 -marketreflections- 给 marketreflections 发送悄悄话 marketreflections 的博客首页 (305 bytes) () 09/23/2011 postreply 10:01:33

纤维丛,B称为丛的基空间,假定基空间B是连通的 -marketreflections- 给 marketreflections 发送悄悄话 marketreflections 的博客首页 (21254 bytes) () 09/23/2011 postreply 11:06:25

measuredmove01 物理系统的内部空间(如自旋、同位旋空间)的方向和“标尺”在不同时空点也是不同的。正像爱因斯坦所发明 -marketreflections- 给 marketreflections 发送悄悄话 marketreflections 的博客首页 (120248 bytes) () 09/23/2011 postreply 11:24:28

measuredmove01 物理系统的内部空间(如自旋、同位旋空间)的方向和“标尺”在不同时空点也是不同的。正像爱因斯坦所发明 -marketreflections- 给 marketreflections 发送悄悄话 marketreflections 的博客首页 (120248 bytes) () 09/23/2011 postreply 11:24:43

设M 是一个可微流形,令TpM 是它在p 点的切向量空间(tangent space at p);本质上是M 在p 点的局部线性 -marketreflections- 给 marketreflections 发送悄悄话 marketreflections 的博客首页 (8336 bytes) () 09/23/2011 postreply 11:36:38

m01 Fp(M)为TpM 中所有可能的基底(base)所组成的空间,则叫做M 的标架丛(the frame bundle of -marketreflections- 给 marketreflections 发送悄悄话 marketreflections 的博客首页 (8272 bytes) () 09/23/2011 postreply 11:40:18

m01 M 的一个Cr 微分构造或微分结构:存在一个包含它的“最大” 的局部坐标覆盖D,相容的局部坐标系pU, φq 都含于D -marketreflections- 给 marketreflections 发送悄悄话 marketreflections 的博客首页 (9547 bytes) () 09/23/2011 postreply 12:24:49

“最大” 定向坐标覆盖:流形是否可定向与微分结构无关), 它由第一Stiefel-Whitney示性类决定 -marketreflections- 给 marketreflections 发送悄悄话 marketreflections 的博客首页 (10603 bytes) () 09/23/2011 postreply 12:32:36

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”