This forum is in the right track!

来源: justwandering 2009-04-01 16:28:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1554 bytes)
We should give credit to Lv Yi. Articles on the top are of much better quality. Lv Yi may not be a professional, but she does her best to keep this place active, entertainng and educational.
Those professionals including Dr. Pepper, Dr. Hao, Jiamei, etc provide good information for those in need.

As for those practicing "alternative" stuff, I don't worry them anymore. They will meet their own fate. After all, their practice is limited by the law and they have to claim their practice is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases in their shops anyway. I don't believe patients with serious disease will seek their service in the first place. For those who may have fibromyalgia, somatic symptoms or even terminal ill patients who need a psycological boost, they may provide a placebo effect. Once a lady I met at a party asked me about a "magic" supplement for her terminal ill mother with lung cancer in China, I told her go ahead and send it to show their care and love and provide comfort for her.

Alternative practice exists for a reason, good or bad. Fortunately, they are regulated by the laws in a civilized society. Consumers will make their choice. The professionals job is to do the best to educate consumers and let them make their own choices. As in this place, we should continue to welcome them like "Yi Zhe yi ye", something like them. After all, I do enjoy their entertaining posts. We just have to remind our readers not to be misled. And I think so far so good.

Happy April Fool's day!

所有跟帖: 

You are absolutely right! -justwandering- 给 justwandering 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 16:47:15

Try again! -justwandering- 给 justwandering 发送悄悄话 (1547 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 16:52:01

hahaha, you guys are funny. Sounds like taking English lession.. -beauty&thebeast- 给 beauty&thebeast 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 17:39:52

"Your poor grammar suggested..."---shows, not suggested -weston- 给 weston 发送悄悄话 weston 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 17:47:50

拜托, 不要那么刻薄好不好, 人家打中文不方便. -ephd- 给 ephd 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 18:06:17

没错!我们应该鼓励踊跃发言。。 -beauty&thebeast- 给 beauty&thebeast 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 20:13:47

justwandering说的有道理。 -郝大夫- 给 郝大夫 发送悄悄话 郝大夫 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 19:47:27

您过于理想化:))"国共停战合作"?过几天又要于无声处听惊雷. -闽姑- 给 闽姑 发送悄悄话 闽姑 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/01/2009 postreply 20:30:24

stonypoint说的也很有道理。 -郝大夫- 给 郝大夫 发送悄悄话 郝大夫 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/02/2009 postreply 06:00:12

唉!大家怎么还没有意识到!有些帖子就是像国内的医托!是为他那中医诊所骗病人的 -泥腿- 给 泥腿 发送悄悄话 泥腿 的博客首页 (55 bytes) () 04/02/2009 postreply 08:27:03

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”