回复:老公血脂很高,饮食上要注意什么吗,要不要吃药,我想问一

来源: MayX 2004-07-21 12:23:07 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1961 bytes)
Add good high-density lipoprotein (H.D.L.), and bad cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (L.D.L.)together is total cholesterol which normally should be <200.
High triglyceride is bad. 328 is toooooo high. HDL is good 血脂, higher is better. 38 is low.
High triglycerides and low HDL levels(<40) have higher risk factors for coronary heart disease or ischemic heart disease.
ALT - (alanine aminotransferase) - was previously called SGPT is more specific for liver damage. The ALT is an enzyme that is produced in the liver cells (hepatocytes) therefore it is more specific for liver disease than some of the other enzymes . It is generally increased in situations where there is damage to the liver cell membranes. All types of liver inflammation can cause raised ALT. Liver inflammation can be caused by fatty infiltration (see fatty liver) some drugs/medications, alcohol, liver and bile duct disease.

Normally liver manufactures adequate amounts of the good cholesterol (HDL), which travels out of the liver to scavenge the unhealthy cholesterol (LDL) from the blood.

If the diet is low in fibre, some of the fats (especially cholesterol) and toxins that have been pumped by the liver into the gut through the bile.

Normally when you have high 血脂 this indicates that your liver function doesn't process fat well enough. It is not a surprise that he is overweight too (probablly with a big waistline).
There are several steps you can deal with this situation.
1.Must change his diet.
2.Exercise (briskly walking).
3.Take supplements.
One of my friend used these methods to lowered her 血脂 naturally recently from 320 to 220. She detoxfied her kidney,liver. She takes Red Yeast Rice, Total flora, drink Noni herb tea and walks 3 miles everyday. Also no refined sugar,cake,alcohol, white flour, white rice,and no fried stuff.
If you need more information just let me know. I have some really good sources.

所有跟帖: 

I've used the Zone method for -thecurious- 给 thecurious 发送悄悄话 (300 bytes) () 07/21/2004 postreply 13:23:18

detoxify kidney and liver -MayX- 给 MayX 发送悄悄话 (1222 bytes) () 07/21/2004 postreply 14:09:05

谢谢回帖!偶还有一问 -thecurious- 给 thecurious 发送悄悄话 (61 bytes) () 07/21/2004 postreply 17:52:32

就是detoxify kidney and liver本身 -MayX- 给 MayX 发送悄悄话 (533 bytes) () 07/22/2004 postreply 00:28:50

Thanks so much! -thecurious- 给 thecurious 发送悄悄话 (200 bytes) () 07/22/2004 postreply 14:46:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”