宝贝天使小女儿, 写给无忧的信

来源: noworry 2023-01-02 17:19:13 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4507 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ noworry ] 在 2023-01-02 17:20:32 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

宝贝天使小女儿,梦梦,乘飞机刚刚到了大学校园。
今年圣诞新年,梦梦指令无忧,要在她到大学的那时刻,阅读她在圣诞新年时,写给无忧的信。
请不要置顶,这里的朋友们分享一下就是了。

Meng Meng,

Hope you had a pleasant and safe trip back to school.

I am so happy that we had a very cheerful Christmas and New Year together. I am glad that you like the new X5.

I greatly appreciate the beautiful letter you wrote to me, the best Christmas gift I received this Christmas.  Your beautiful words touched me.  Please share more with me at your convenience. You make me better and better. I’m still very young. I have a lot to accomplish.   And I will. Your sharing is critical to me. I love new ideas from you, from your friends and from your school.

Let’s learn from each other, help each other, and get better together.

Time flies! I am looking forward to your graduation day. Mommy and I will fully support your career seeking. Whatever you do, Mommy and I will support you.  I am very positive that you will be great. You have a great and promising future.

Love

Dad

.................................................................................................

Dear Dad,

Hi, it’s Meng Meng. I truly cringe at that nickname, but I know you cherish it and I hope that you can appreciate that I used it in this letter. Anyways, let’s begin.

You’ve been asked me, “Meng Meng, Am I the best dad in the world?” The answer of course, is yes.  However, what I haven’t told you is that there will never be enough words to describe how amazing of a father you are.  You have been and always will be my number one fan.  Every day, you wake up with a wide small on your face, ready to handle any challenges that come our way.  That same smile continues on throughout the day and never wavers- even when you go to bed and performance your routine of saying “Goodnight, Meng Meng! I love You!” 

You have always been there to make me laugh, tell a silly dad joke, or pretend that I am the smartest person you have ever met (personally, I think it is mom). And even when I’m 609.7 miles away from you in my university.  I know that you are always by my side, cheering me on.  It is truly those little things in life that make you the best dad.

I know you sometimes try to prove it to me by offering me rides, food, even a car; and while I am eternally thankful for everything you have given me, the truth is that you could hand me a tiny rock and I would be more than happy, proud and thankful to call you my dad.  Because above all the materialistic items you have provided me with, you have given me endless amount of love, support, and laughter-things I would never give up for anything in the world.  You are undoubtedly the most caring person I have ever met, and there has never been a doubt in my mind as to whether you are the best dad; you are. 

In the past, you’ve asked me whether my friends think I look like you.  While most of them say yes, I want to consider our similarities that go beyond our appearances.  You are extremely driven, hard-working, and dedicated; qualities that make you stand out against any candidate you’ve ever run up against in a job position.  But more significantly, however, they are the characteristics that you have given to me.

Throughout my college career, you have motived me to work hard in school and to always ask questions if I have any.  Moreover, you’ve taught me the importance of balance and using my time at my university to explore my passions, meet new people, and enjoy my life. I know I like to remind you that I’m a grown adult, but I will always be your little girl.  And as you young daughter, just know that I hope to be as successful, supportive, and amazing of a person as you are.  You have given me the world and I’m so happy that the world has given me you. 

I love you forever and always Dad!

Meng Meng

所有跟帖: 

连家信都贴网上,这么喜欢吸引眼球你在家安个摄像头吧 -重鸟先飞- 给 重鸟先飞 发送悄悄话 重鸟先飞 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:23:48

thanks happy holidays to you and your family. -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:29:24

无忧是不是被相亲群踢出来了准备在这里抛绣球? -眼镜- 给 眼镜 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:44:44

NW的姑娘没人敢要吧。NW大名如雷贯耳。。 -borisg- 给 borisg 发送悄悄话 borisg 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:46:12

谢谢,无忧非常喜欢你的教育孩子的理念以及方式,节日快乐。 -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:50:37

无忧只想分享,没有别的意思,谢谢,祝愿你及家人节日快乐。 -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:49:30

NW进不了相亲群吧 -fantasticdream- 给 fantasticdream 发送悄悄话 fantasticdream 的博客首页 (167 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:50:17

什么是相亲群?美国的孩子们婚姻,还要爹妈操心? -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (105 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:51:50

相亲群就是 -铁观音黄金桂- 给 铁观音黄金桂 发送悄悄话 (348 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 18:12:45

谢谢你的分享,原来如此,不过无忧压根儿,对这些事情不感兴趣,孩子们大了,孩子们的事情,孩子们自己做主,自己办理。 -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 18:23:38

你们家应该很幸福。 -icando2- 给 icando2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 17:56:50

是的,非常谢谢你,今年尤其如此,无忧觉得无忧以优异的成就,完成了教育培养孩子们,都大学毕业了,都长大成人了,以后就看她们 -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (544 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 18:01:15

真是无忧的sweet heart ... -julie116- 给 julie116 发送悄悄话 julie116 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 18:05:55

是的,谢谢,无忧看见两个宝贝天使,有说不出的喜悦,自豪和幸福,祝愿你以及家人节日快乐。 -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 18:07:37

你家宝贝天使知道你到处show她照片和信吗? -42now- 给 42now 发送悄悄话 42now 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 22:32:15

Sweet.. Thanks for sharing. -DukeAB- 给 DukeAB 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2023 postreply 09:22:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”