Maybe I am old school, but as far as I know,

来源: vest2005 2012-11-24 08:27:36 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1042 bytes)
回答: Chicago? Old thinking!Yangtze4300302012-11-24 08:06:52
On junior level there are way more U Chicao graduates than Yale graduates. Kids from Chicago, along with kids for Wharton, are known for their technical skills, knowledge in finance, and work ethics. I can't say the same about Harvard or Yale. These kids seem to be better at interpersonal skills and big picture, and they tend to shine later (after the 2year analyst program). Princeton seems to be in a separate bucket. Their graduates tend to be strong both technically and otherwise. HYP have tons of legacy. They help with building firm relationships, but they are high risk in terms of becoming liabilities for their associates. Some of them turn out to be butt of jokes years after their departure. This is far less of a concern for kids from Chicago. they are known quantity.

I worked on WS for over ten years. I have recruited kids into my group(s), and I have worked with many more. I continue to work in a related field, and I still hire kids out off WS firms to be our associates. So I think I know what I am talking about.

所有跟帖: 

回复:Maybe I am old school, but as far as I know, -乐乐逍遥- 给 乐乐逍遥 发送悄悄话 乐乐逍遥 的博客首页 (31 bytes) () 11/24/2012 postreply 08:41:46

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”