IT all started at the beginning of middle school, everyday

来源: Pilsung 2024-03-03 07:33:57 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1211 bytes)

my son came back from school, complaining about his math class. When he was in elementary school, he was advanced in math but he was not so bored because his math teachers liked him. 

He was ok with his regular class until this year when the new teacher was so incapable of teaching accelerated math (pre-algebra) that so many old students and current students complained about her math course. She didn't teach but gave kids 10 pages of work each day to complete and she never checked the answers if they were correct. But if a kid didn't write some detailed steps, she would give 0 or 50. 

Then my husband suggested to the principal that my son should skip -prealgebra. Then it becomes obvious that he can skip more math courses. He got a 98 on the Algebra 1 state CBE test. Now here comes geometry in a month, let's see what he can get. 

I don't want to take him to high school for early math courses(7am) like Algebra 2 or Pre-calculus. That's why I asked the parents in our school district. They suggested that he can take our state high school online course.  I just follow our state or school district policy. 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”