Hire local contractors to Install wood floor

来源: freecall 2015-02-01 07:03:49 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1336 bytes)

I plan to put in wood floor instead of laminate, because they said, laminate is not a real
upgrade of carpet, they are similar when talking about resale. Then I need pay $2 more to
put in engeneered wood, they said we can't put in wood on the first floor for reasons.

I asked several local contractors come to measure and give me quote, so I can compare.

one of them said he can't do contract with me just jog doen what they should do and then they
can finish n one or two day, also he told me the woods material don't need accliamation inside
the house, they can just bting in and strat to install, he siad, those woods are in the same environment
as in my house. no need to sit in there for 3 days to adjust the temp and humidity. I ma not I will use him,
but his yelp comments are pretty good, I believ his quote should be good, I am kind og worrying to
pay him 50% before hand, if he done't do the job, what I cna do, they do ahave an company office sitting
on an office and big stoarge site.

Several other contractors will give me contrcat and insuarnce, their yelp are good. So please suggest? No bit of experience in this.

Thank you.

所有跟帖: 

Lz写的有些乱。Review不都是可信的。特别多特别好的review有可能收费是高的。上万的工程,还是要有contract为好。 -simplylove- 给 simplylove 发送悄悄话 simplylove 的博客首页 (92 bytes) () 02/01/2015 postreply 08:14:44

Be very careful -柠檬椰子汁- 给 柠檬椰子汁 发送悄悄话 (877 bytes) () 02/01/2015 postreply 08:36:56

I appreciate it! Here is one quote from one of them -freecall- 给 freecall 发送悄悄话 freecall 的博客首页 (474 bytes) () 02/01/2015 postreply 11:17:33

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”