第一次租给带狗的租客, 现在麻烦来了

来源: pali 2013-12-05 07:16:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2276 bytes)
。他家有个55磅的boxer. 四岁。 我没见过这狗,。 大家帮我看看,如何应付。

昨晚,收到HOA 的信, 原文如下:
the HOA has recived a report that the residents tat the above lot are allowing the dog to roam loose in the community with is creating a safety hazard and nuisance for the surrounding neighbors. It was also reported that on two separate occasions, the dog ran out twice towards a pedestrain....

然后重申了HOA Pets 条款。其中一条是Pet emitting excessive noise or in any manner unduly diturbing other residents, maybe prohibited by order of the board of Directors after notice and a hearing.

我这个租客是明年夏天租约到期。 当晚租客发了如下email, 自我申辩

I received a letter in the mail this afternoon in regards to a reported incidence with my dog. I wanted to take the opportunity to explain what did happen and how the situation was handled so that you are aware of what occurred.
>
>I came home after work and pulled into the garage where the dog stays during the day. As I grabbed my belongings out of the car, my dog heard a neighbors dog barking and ran out to the street. I ran after, throwing my things to the ground to grab him. I spoke with the lady, who was walking her dog and apologized. The dogs did not interact and being that I was able to speak to her and apologize I felt the situation was resolved.
>
>This happened within the first few weeks of moving in. I have since made securing the dog a priority before unpacking my car every time. This was a one time occurrence. I was not walking my dog or letting him roam free in the street.
>When I do take him out for a walk he is always on a leash and under my control.
>
>It has been my priority to make sure my dog is safe and that he is under my supervision at all times.
>Thank you for your time. I hope you and your family enjoyed the holiday!

我接下来该如何回复 HOA 呢?我想了以下几个方案, 请老地主给我出出主意。
A。 回信HOA, 说知道了,下次租客会注意管好狗。
B。 告诉HOA, 我们租客说狗只跑出去过一次, 要求HOA 将投诉信具体内容发给我。

另外我和HOA 邮件沟通都需要同时cc 租客吗? 多谢

所有跟帖: 

没经验,但是如果换我的话,假设HOA知道你的房子是出租的话,我就会把租户的原E-MAIL转给HOA -知福惜福- 给 知福惜福 发送悄悄话 知福惜福 的博客首页 (103 bytes) () 12/05/2013 postreply 07:24:21

打电话给HOA, 说已经给了租户警告,租户会合作。Email租户,要下不为例。注意措辞,不要offense,也不能太soft. -elune- 给 elune 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/05/2013 postreply 12:51:10

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”