回复:another picture. that is the place you need to check.

来源: jason64 2013-04-23 09:11:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3616 bytes)
Thank you very much. here is the email I just received from property manager:

Had both Mercury Plumbing and Martin Services LLC go to look at the issue yesterday (4/22/13) and attempt to recreate the water intrusion.
In the past, had also had QJS Services and Handyman Mike Kelly go to look at the issue. None of them were able to recreate the problem with the normal plumbing,
even with running all tubs, showers, sinks, flushing toilets, etc. This has been done exhaustively and on multiple occassions.

The place that Ernest says "billy" claims to have "found" the leak was bone dry yesterday.
and Martin Services tells me they even used a camera to look around while turning on all tubs, showers, toilets, sinks, etc.

It was agreed that the person you hired, "Billy", would fix the leak he claimed to have "found," but then never showed up to do the work at the agreed upon price.
Given Billy never showed up to do/complete the work he agreed to do, I would not pay "Billy" for his work to "find" the leak.

Clearly, water is coming from SOMEWHERE. However...
Having so exhaustively eliminated all other possibilities with our 4+ vendors, our current working theory at this point is that "Billy" was mistaken, and that the water is getting in via the plumbing vent line,
(or otherwise resulting from some alternate roof-based intrusion,) and I intend to contact the association to have them send their plumber (and/or roofer) to identify and mitigate the source of the water intrusion.

所有跟帖: 

they may have never tried to let the tub water to reach the drai -万枫- 给 万枫 发送悄悄话 万枫 的博客首页 (94 bytes) () 04/23/2013 postreply 09:20:57

回复:they may have never tried to let the tub water to reach the d -jason64- 给 jason64 发送悄悄话 (414 bytes) () 04/23/2013 postreply 10:17:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”