Why I spent a lot of time on FT?

来源: WQPY 2013-02-14 15:07:12 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3538 bytes)

茶妹给了个“帖子很少”奖,也算是感言吧:why I spent so much time on FT? It's not about him, who honestly I don't give a shxt, it's about all you guys who I care (TMD 有点煽情). It's not about him.

There are many 善良、淳朴、糊涂 people who I love and respect, name a few 巧姐、喜儿、熊熊…… You could see a couple valid points in a piece of garbage, good food for you to 反省, 联想到鲁迅、柏杨,then you think that kind of 言论 is OK. I have to say loudly, that's not OK, that's racial, garbage not belong here.

Please Google: racial, racism, racial discrimination, etc. An example from Wiki: Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

Please notice here, whether himself/herself is part of that race is irrelevant, doesn't make him/her entitled to make racial comments.

Please also notice that, if you see a couple good points (which triggers you to self-evaluate), that's still racial. What do you feel if Rush Limbaugh says the same thing (he is not 100% pure idiot)?

Please also notice that, "I'm OK with it" is not right either! When you (or your kids) get bullied, when your colleague did something nasty, your boss said something made you uncomfortable... The only right thing is to let them know: it's not appropriate, it's not acceptable, and please stop that immediately. "I'm OK" or "I can deal with it" is only allowing/tolerating/promoting that kind of behavior.

Regarding FT, at beginning I saw something interesting in his posts and tried to exchange opinions. Assuming he is indeed good at his specialty, that doesn't necessarily make his comments on other areas valid. It didn't take long for me to realize: his opinions are shallow, arrogant, paranoid, stupid, and plain wrong (all objective and not attacking words). There is nothing remotely related to 爱之深恨之切, and it's been consistent in all his posts. I have to imagine that's because of his personal experience, and hopefully only lifetime significant issues may change. I also tried 当头棒喝, which obviously didn't work either, although if works that's still worth it. Now the conclusion is, he needs medical and mental treatments, and himself is actually 痛苦 in his own perception which is his reality.

Again FT is not the point here, the point is about all you guys. Yes we need to 一日三省吾身, we need to 兼听则明,有则改之. When seeing something, we need to step forward. There is a BIG difference between Freedom of Speech and Racial Comments. It's not about TZLC (I started disagree with him long before), it's not about 听不进不同意见 (people know me even jokingly say I'm cold). It is about: we want to promote positive attitudes, we want to hold ground firm against something wrong. The 丑恶现象 in his posts happens to all kinds of people/race/culture, which is 人性中固有的丑的一面. Please also be aware that, don't treat people the way you don't want to be treated.

Too long already. Happy V-day brothers and sisters. 富人老大,买两本资治通鉴放厕所里,犹太人也是人, LOL.

所有跟帖: 

回复:Why I spent a lot of time on FT? --企鹅-- 给 -企鹅- 发送悄悄话 -企鹅- 的博客首页 (45 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 15:10:57

鹅MM,有谁没说真话?想象中,FT躲计算机后面看人掐架,开怀大笑,你们爽不爽? -SunshineInCA- 给 SunshineInCA 发送悄悄话 (33 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 15:13:30

FT也敢说真话 --企鹅-- 给 -企鹅- 发送悄悄话 -企鹅- 的博客首页 (49 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 15:15:45

我也说真话了,因为FT象李向阳一样,坐山观虎斗,正好验证了他的一些偏激的看法。 -SunshineInCA- 给 SunshineInCA 发送悄悄话 (33 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 15:17:32

FT啥想法咱也不知道 --企鹅-- 给 -企鹅- 发送悄悄话 -企鹅- 的博客首页 (47 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 15:25:30

9494,传统文字淳朴,不是吗? -金山法海- 给 金山法海 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 15:20:23

传统文字(文化)是糟粕-By FT 。哈哈。 -洞顶乌龙香- 给 洞顶乌龙香 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 15:21:53

挺好的,您和 NC 可以得个最佳外语奖的 -rx300- 给 rx300 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 15:43:43

老大E文写得好,偶看得挺顺. -老color- 给 老color 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 20:39:24

这篇写得那是相当滴好!赞一个。。。。 -金山法海- 给 金山法海 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 15:35:33

看了帖子,我震撼地感到 -说的好- 给 说的好 发送悄悄话 说的好 的博客首页 (105 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 16:09:17

写得太好,很透彻 -临床研究- 给 临床研究 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 16:38:02

ding! -VanSmallLandlord- 给 VanSmallLandlord 发送悄悄话 VanSmallLandlord 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 16:41:30

矮油。。。 -破烂熊- 给 破烂熊 发送悄悄话 (17 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 16:51:52

老大耐心超好,娓娓道来,情理兼具。写这么多,不容易呀。顶一个。 -HappyWed- 给 HappyWed 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 16:56:42

现在俺关于FT的帖子都不看了:D) -小翼- 给 小翼 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 17:42:44

people who I love and respect, name a few 巧姐、喜儿、熊熊…… -travelprofuns- 给 travelprofuns 发送悄悄话 (35 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 18:25:47

嗳哟,没有这么严重吗。节日快乐,猪油年糕送上。 -qiaoshe- 给 qiaoshe 发送悄悄话 qiaoshe 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2013 postreply 19:58:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”