赞同波兄弟和瞎哥

来源: Jeepster 2012-12-28 08:18:42 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1096 bytes)

As long as you guys don't have immigrant status issue, the most important thing is to have family together, no matter where you live, let alone buy a house or rent a place.

Try to cut the daily commute to the minimum as 瞎哥 pointed out, even at the expenses of lower salary. Long commute will wear you down even if you are a good driver and enjoy driving. I used to commute 40 minute one way.  After 2 years, enough is enough, moved to a house in the same zip code as the work.

Also try to raise the kids by yourself if you can. It is a great pleasure to see the kid grow, the fulfillment is unbelievable. As I said here before, many years ago, I moved my parents and in-laws here. After a couple of years, they all moved to senior living facilities. They are happy and we are happy too.  It is almost impossible to avoid the conflicts/disputes for 3 generations living under the same roof.  And things can getting worse quickly.  Just look at those horrible stories from other forums in WXC.

所有跟帖: 

co:赞同波兄弟和瞎哥and Jeepster -比花花还花- 给 比花花还花 发送悄悄话 比花花还花 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/28/2012 postreply 09:45:26

也赞同 -一月到十二月- 给 一月到十二月 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/28/2012 postreply 17:15:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”