我今年幸运地驱赶了一位

来源: 大石 2012-12-12 21:11:22 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (972 bytes)

3-day notice rules (by my attorney in San Diego):

- personal deliver: if you see the tenant or anyone over 18 year old at home or tenant at work, you can hand over or drop off in front of him/her. It counts.

- post at the front door: use strong tape without envelop, and complete the mailing procedure below.

- mail the notive to the tenant: by 1st class mail and request a post recept (a stamped note) at the post office.

After serving the notice, complete a "Proof of Service" form with signature and date.

When I was questioned by the judge on how I served, I replied that after three trys at my tenant's home, followed by visiting at her work, I was unable to meet with her, so I posted at her door and mailed her a copy with post office receipt. And that was good enough.

An advice, make three copies of your 3-day notice before proceed.

所有跟帖: 

by 1st class mail and request a post recept (a stamped note) --企鹅-- 给 -企鹅- 发送悄悄话 -企鹅- 的博客首页 (22 bytes) () 12/12/2012 postreply 23:20:41

谢谢!一共用了多久? -laoyangdelp- 给 laoyangdelp 发送悄悄话 laoyangdelp 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/13/2012 postreply 09:03:26

听说现在送传票比以前方便了,这大大有利于原告。 -Joseph758- 给 Joseph758 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2012 postreply 00:10:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”