回复:票投了,给奥巴马

来源: zzz123 2012-10-22 15:46:27 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1296 bytes)
回答: 票投了,给奥巴马梁山sl2012-10-22 11:02:55

I am still undecided.

I don't mind paying more tax, if my additional tax would translate into a healthier America. The fact is that the nation's taxes are now being used to pay for entitlements (~$1.5T, SS & Medicare/ObamaCare) that are mathmatically unsustainable, interests for the debt ($230+B/year), defense budget ($700+B, larger than the next 20 highest countries' military spending combined), before any social programs and other governmental functions are being taken care of. Obama's policies have not helped to rectify the structural problems and I resent his rhetoric that pits the have-nots against the haves.

Romney on the other hand flip-flops so often that I have no idea what his policies really are. Is there really a need to give everyone, including the 1%, a 20% tax reduction in order to stimulate the economy, given the sorry state that we are in? Do we need to further strengthen the military (i.e. put more money into the military industy special interest group)?

I am disappointed by the political establishment and the law-making process that is quite paralyzed. I think it was Churchill who said: "Americans will always do the right thing, after they've tried everything else". I hope he's right before America turns into Greece. 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”