about adding wife to the title?

来源: redangel21 2012-09-25 07:36:23 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (969 bytes)

We bought our house 3 years ago, that time the loan officer asked me to sign a quit claim of deed (because no credit for me since I never worked!)Now we are on the final funding stage of refinance and my friend just told me that I can easily add my name to the title by doing some sort of notary with my hu*****and,will this mess up our funding since we are very close to the end of refinance(banks are nervous about everthing now!)

The other question I have is we still own our previous house as a rental property and I never asked my hu*****and to put my name on the title since he bought it long before we got married but we have a HELOC account on this property,if my hu*****and wants to add my name on this house title now,will that make the bank nervous and close our HELOC account? Thanks a lot! Not a greedy wife, already married with 2 big kids almost 10 years,just wants to know it is worth to do it or not? In CA.Thanks a lot!

所有跟帖: 

It's certainly doable, just ask your loan officer and title comp -texastrader- 给 texastrader 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/25/2012 postreply 07:48:52

回复:It's certainly doable, just ask your loan officer and title c -redangel21- 给 redangel21 发送悄悄话 (28 bytes) () 09/25/2012 postreply 07:56:00

any RE attorney can do a quitclaim deed for $50. -jy101- 给 jy101 发送悄悄话 jy101 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/25/2012 postreply 08:24:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”