俺们语重心长的总结

来源: WQPY 2012-09-14 09:44:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1462 bytes)

FT是个高智商的人,无容置疑。他主观的心肠是不错的。有一些关键的地方:

1)对中国作为一个国家,中国人作为一个种族,中国文化……有种偏执的贴标签的欲望。可能是有意识的,可能是无意识的。作为一个高智商的人,通常不至于(that's racial, don't you know that?),也有可能控制不住,根本原因应该是个人过去经历。

2)自恋,自大。也没什么大不了的。作为一个 well above average person, a lot people having that. 但当周围的人没意识到这点,没对你表示尊敬的时候,你那股劲就泛起来了。但别人意识到,你的感觉也就好了。问题是,芸芸众生,who knows, who cares, why should you? You need to understand, it's merely your inner 小宇宙 too small, your 心里的镜子 has dirt. 或者,当你不把自己当根葱;或者,我是流氓我无所谓;你心情也能好不少。

Brother, I have no problem other than you label personal experience onto all Chinese, which is not justified. Feel free to comment on any single event, people, that's fine. Tell you what, I hire all kinds of people: 老的,小的,男的,女的…… I've hired Black, Hispanic, a Chinese girl from TW, for no reason all people with me are Caucasian... You want to come work for me, or live in my fully finished walkout basement?

Again I have only one problem on your postings. I don't have ill feelings. If you believe in God, then don't judge. You are strong on many aspects, but how/who you are is determined by your weakness. Your laughable comments are because of your ignorance and arrogance.

所有跟帖: 

说得好呀 -HappyWed- 给 HappyWed 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2012 postreply 09:53:39

醍醐灌顶呢。:). -Morning3evening4- 给 Morning3evening4 发送悄悄话 Morning3evening4 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2012 postreply 10:08:43

You are too nice. He is merely an arrogant and ignorant Taiwan a -Xiaoyuerziba- 给 Xiaoyuerziba 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2012 postreply 12:54:22

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”