Justs bought an investment condo

来源: bluedoll 2012-08-12 19:22:59 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (739 bytes)

The condo has a tenant in it. He wants to stay on month to month lease. The seller will transfer the last month rent and the deposit the tenant paid to me on closing.I am a remote landlord. I was wondering how to set up an account and let the tenant do automatic deposit to my account on monthly basis.If he has my account number he wont be able to withdraw anything from my account I assume. Can some landlord share some details? The return ratio is pretty low so I dont want to hire a property managment. This guy has been living there for years and has been paying his rent.When i sign up a new month to month lease with him what are the key factors I have to put in the lease? Many thanks!

所有跟帖: 

银行账号给他就行了, 不过不明白,什么都不懂为什么还要做remote landlord -laborlaw- 给 laborlaw 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/12/2012 postreply 19:29:08

回复:Justs bought an investment condo -Tax2- 给 Tax2 发送悄悄话 (142 bytes) () 08/12/2012 postreply 19:47:07

worry too much. Everybody received your check has all the inform -jjj7- 给 jjj7 发送悄悄话 jjj7 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2012 postreply 16:24:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”