that's right. I missed some key details

来源: Jeepster 2012-06-21 10:31:55 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1743 bytes)
回答: why小地主pay the bill? Don't get it.texastrader2012-06-21 09:22:18

The girl bought the tickets is very matured and very good dealing with all kinds of people. On the other hand, I was quite naive and didn't prepare well for the dating. To make things worse, I drank almost a bottle of liquid at 湘皖 the night before with some elder brothers from the same lab and waken up next noon by a brother telling me my boss wanted me to go to Beijing tomorrow night for a project. I need get money (signatures required), went to train station for the ticket, copied some programs on the flappies, picked up some thick clothes at home (not on USTC compus), then realized the movie was coming, and the theater was not at 南七 ... I was at the door shortly before the movie and got shocked immediately. My brain was completely blank and did not even remember what the movie was about at all. Of course it was all due to my recklessness and ignorance. Well, it was not a total loss that night. I did meet my girlfriend, and eventually my LD:-)  

Now why 小地主 pay the bill? As we know, WQ is a very classic man (aka, sort of 大男子主义). This is his strength (爽快, 讲义气), but also can be his 软肋. I was showing 小地主 the best defense is offense. And it is not going to work by hiding or running away. Instead she can step up and gave him a shock (like in a chess game), show him who is the chicken :-)  Well, WQ is much more matured than me (of that time), but he might just take for granted that 小地主 is always 小心翼翼. Thus he might not be well prepared at all.  What a story, 小地主快手擒WQ.

哎,WQ该骂我心地阴暗,不讲义气,不过读到小地主悲惨的童年,又没勇气抱抱,就教了她这一招。WQ你也就牺牲一把吧

所有跟帖: 

Let me guess: that girl's roomie became your ld? -小心翼翼的小地主- 给 小心翼翼的小地主 发送悄悄话 小心翼翼的小地主 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2012 postreply 11:12:19

smart mm! -Jeepster- 给 Jeepster 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2012 postreply 11:39:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”