回复:回复:Highland Hills Apartments

来源: monkeyboy 2012-04-27 18:33:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3548 bytes)
回答: 回复:Highland Hills Apartmentsmonkeyboy2012-04-27 17:16:59

Please think twice before you jump in. There are lots of smart and experienced investors in DFW, like planotx and texastrader. You can ask their opinions too.

I used to own an apartment in that area, 3 miles from your target, let me tell you what happened, just 2 incidents.

1.      In one of my units, drug deal went bad. So bruthas started shooting each other. One brutha died in the unit, the other died in parking lot. The 3rd died in his car 2 miles from scene.

2.      A suspected drug deal went bad, so brothas escaped to the apartment across the street and started shooting each other. When 2 police cars arrived scene, bruthas started firing to police. The under-strengthened police called support, 18 police cars came and 1 police helicopter arrived to provide overhead coverage.

This investment project was my single biggest mistake and my single biggest loss in my investment career.

Carrying hand guns to collect rent will not work, you really need the best SEAL team in the country to protect you. SWAT does not make the cut.

What I really learned from this is comparing with my responsibilities to my family my ego worth nothing. No money, millions or billions can justify the risk of going into this type of war zone area.

Having said that, if you still want to go for it, you can call me any time for advice. I just think the closer you approach to this type of area, the further away you are from your investment goal.

所有跟帖: 

I trust your each words. very valuable input. Thanks. -SunshineInCA- 给 SunshineInCA 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2012 postreply 18:44:19

回复:盖章, 同意. -达福星- 给 达福星 发送悄悄话 达福星 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2012 postreply 19:40:14

Thanks for posting your experience! -双擎- 给 双擎 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/28/2012 postreply 00:37:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”