刚收到的诈骗email from craigslist

来源: thz 2011-12-22 19:13:56 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2888 bytes)

Hi,

Thank you very much for the response but before we move forward,i will like you to know the full information about me. I was born and raised in Wyoming,i am  quiet and easy going person to live with. I'm 26 years of age... I am extremely clean,quiet and respectful, I am sensitive, intelligent  and am easy to get on with. ..I am a faithful and committed person, who is very considerate of other people's feelings. I don't  drug and i dont smoke or drink.. I enjoy going out with my friends to movies, plays, parks, hikes, anything to do with the ocean and horses but i'm cool living with people.

Right now, am working for a Non Government Organization on a program on children with orphans and heart related probs.My next program/seminars will be in your town and I will need a room to stay for these seminars, so I want to secure a room before my arrival.

I must confess that i'm comfortable with the area of the house/apt and i am ready to pay for the room. I will like to make the payment for the first month ahead of my arrival, and then i will make subsequent payment thereafter as i plan to stay for 6-12months.I have told my boss about this and he promised to make sure that he will meet up with the payment so that I can depart from here as scheduled.He also said I will have the advantage to make payment for deposit .I should arrive to your place on or before the 10th of January, so pls keep the room for me till my arrival.He also said my mode of payment will be the Most acceptable,safer and reliable means of payment which is United state certified money order/Cashier Check so get back to me with your name and address so that i can send you the payment as early as possible.

Kindest Regards.
Rose

所有跟帖: 

It can be seen clearly as a fraud -wooddiy- 给 wooddiy 发送悄悄话 wooddiy 的博客首页 (86 bytes) () 12/22/2011 postreply 19:39:20

你的名字和地址给他怎么就能骗你呢?你名字和地址应该不是什么秘密吧? -yasas- 给 yasas 发送悄悄话 (30 bytes) () 12/22/2011 postreply 19:58:02

This first step, -thz- 给 thz 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/22/2011 postreply 20:44:06

haha, go ahead and play him... -jy101- 给 jy101 发送悄悄话 jy101 的博客首页 (96 bytes) () 12/22/2011 postreply 22:37:13

good idea, I will do it. -thz- 给 thz 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/23/2011 postreply 07:26:28

你可能就此避免了USPS破产!哈哈 -mickey222- 给 mickey222 发送悄悄话 mickey222 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/23/2011 postreply 08:19:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”