这个Agent不合格。

来源: 可乐的妈妈 2011-12-22 12:17:04 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1258 bytes)
回答: Thank you so much牛妞妈2011-12-22 10:26:51

(刚刚打了一大段,不见了,气死了。写英文快一点,凑合看吧)

在我看来,你们家是最不适合买whole life的,但是他/她推荐你买,有两种可能。

1。He put his own interest over yours. I guess you cannot afford 1M whole life insurance, so he sold 100K whole life to you to maximize his own commission. Even combine 500K term + 100K whole life, you are under insured, considering your mortgage and young kid.

2. He simply doesn't have enough knowledge to make the best choice for you.

Either way, I will ditch this agent if I were you. If you are really clueless about what to do, consulting an hourly based financial advisor. This way, the FA's judgement is more unbiased, not being clouded by the commission he is going to make. These advisors can guide you how much insurance you need, what type of insurance. If you have extra money, what's the priority to fund your own retirement and kid's college. Normally, you should fund 401K till the match, then ROTH IRA, then the rest of 401K (considering your hu*****and's age), then college.

Check with your hu*****and's 401K company to see if they provide such services. You have to do some research before you buy any product from an agent or online brokage firm.

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

Thank you soooo much.I cancell my whole life(I know he not happy -牛妞妈- 给 牛妞妈 发送悄悄话 牛妞妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/22/2011 postreply 12:47:31

You are welcome! Hopefully, it's still in the gray period that y -可乐的妈妈- 给 可乐的妈妈 发送悄悄话 可乐的妈妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/22/2011 postreply 12:54:58

回复:这个Agent不合格。 -jzc- 给 jzc 发送悄悄话 (302 bytes) () 12/22/2011 postreply 12:51:10

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”