Tenent report gardener stole things

来源: cagrass 2011-10-28 11:06:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1545 bytes)

I just received the email from my tenent. The tenent complains that the gardener steal things.

My gut feeling is the tenent want to do the garden job himself and I have no problem on that.

But I do need some advices if this will get into any kind of leagal issue or potential problem.

For example, if they will sue me for the things they claim stole by gardener. Or if I am responsable for anything...

Please help

========

Hi XXX,

I am not going to outright accuse them, however there have been some things missing after the gardeners have been here. a pressure washer, an electric hedge teimmer, and a gas can - all things gardeners need. In addition some computer equipment was left on the roof o fthe car - and the garfeners were parked right in front of the car - and my hu*****and came in to unload some stuff and when he went back out to get the equipment he left on the roof, it was gone and so were the gardeners.

So what I like to do is hire out own gardene, and have them work out paymment with you. However to do that, I need to know what they are being paid and what they are supposed to be doing, so I can get someone do the same job for the same amount(or less)!

Is this acceptable?

Also, I want to let you know, we cleared the weeds from the back yard, rented a triller and roller and tilled and smoothed and rolled the back yard. Purchased 6 yards of compost and tillde it in and planted grass seed. We also fixed the sprinkers that were broken.

所有跟帖: 

1.让他们自己报警.这些不关你的事.2.俺会考虑让他们自己找人做这些.前提是工钱 -MrsKwok- 给 MrsKwok 发送悄悄话 (225 bytes) () 10/28/2011 postreply 11:16:29

回复:1.让他们自己报警.这些不关你的事.2.俺会考虑让他们自己找人做这些.前提是工钱 -CAgrass- 给 CAgrass 发送悄悄话 (43 bytes) () 10/28/2011 postreply 11:24:34

不用谢!安啦.都是些小事啦... -MrsKwok- 给 MrsKwok 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/28/2011 postreply 11:26:09

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”