Some info for fairfield/vacaville

来源: vinechina 2011-09-06 20:15:33 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3420 bytes)

I checked this house a few weeks ago, listed as 180k on MLS, zillow rental 1660$

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/913-Turquoise-St-Vacaville-CA-95687/15720512_zpid/

If you buy me a nice Sichuan lunch which is hard to find anyway, I can refer a trusted realtor (hard to find too) for you, lol. She will help you find a tenant and do a year house inspection perhaps for 300 to 500 $ fee. She did this for me free.

If you want to buy in faifield here is some info

The area west of I-80 isn't termed Cordelia anymore, though. Colloquially, we call that Green Valley and what's east of I-80 (on either side of 680, we call Cordelia. In recent years, they've developed the area around Cordelia Road to be "Old Town Cordelia" with stamped concrete in intersections, old-fashioned street lamps, etc. It's not a well-traveled area, but it has it's new housing, and its old-farm houses too. Of course, most people think of Cordelia as all those gas stations and fast-food joints off of I-80 as a pit-stop for road-travelers, but there's a bit more than just that.

When you go west of I-80, you enter Green Valley, and although remnants remain of previous nomenclature (i.e. Fairfield-Cordelia Library and the Cordelia Fire Station), residents now refer to everything west of 80 as Green Valley, generally. I would assume that was Fairfield's game plan when developing that area - to tie it more so into the community of Green Valley which is set back slightly more on Green Valley/Rockville Road (and is absolutely gorgeous)

Regardless, both sides of 80 (and by extension, 680) are very nice with little-to-no crime whatsoever. West of I-80 is the nicer side, by far, and the further you go back into Green Valley Road/Rockville Road or Suisun Valley (near the college), the nicer it is, but there isn't one part that's run-down.

The Vintage Valley, development, is the one development that's worth noting. During the height of the market, everything sold like hot cakes, obviously but if you find the streets entitled Venus, Mural, and Trophy (off of Mangels) - each house was built with a mother-in-law suite above the garage. What seems like a cool idea then and probably helped them sell for slightly more has turned into a downside for the neighborhood in that many of them (which are basically studio apartments now) are being rented out. You have a lot of cars parked on the streets there and probably more people occupying the neighborhood than previously planned for.

所有跟帖: 

fairfield/vacaville is better than 三块馒头 -vinechina- 给 vinechina 发送悄悄话 (694 bytes) () 09/06/2011 postreply 23:06:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”