Here is my agent just send me an e-mail message:

来源: jmb 2011-04-11 15:20:56 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1243 bytes)
回答: 我的experience:peopleman2011-04-11 14:58:23

xx just wanted to make sure we are all on the same page. I am in contact with the listing agent because we work in the same office but please remember that neither he or I have any say in what offers the bank accepts. We submit them all electronically and the bank does not ask us what our opinion is. It is a very informal process. They simply pick the best two offers and counter them. And it is possible that they may just pick the best offer and accept that. And 99% of the time the best offer in their eyes is the highest offer.
I am not trying to push you one way or the other, but I just wanted to make sure that you did not think that I had any special say in which offer was accepted. Or that the listing agent had any say. It is fortunate that we work together so that I may have access to the other offers he currently has, but that is not the norm. He will help me as much as he can by letting me know the price points of the offers but that is really all he can do.
jHe is going to submit the offers on Thursday morning. At present he has 3. I thought he had 4, but he did not receive the 4th offer like he thought he did earlier.

I hope this helps you.  Ii is a REO property.

所有跟帖: 

你这样做很不DECENT. 可以换AGENT但不能调戏他们 -youxi88- 给 youxi88 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2011 postreply 15:25:16

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”