退休后什么是一个安全的取钱速度?以下10个高红利股票就是答案

本文内容已被 [ 肚坚强 ] 在 2010-12-31 16:30:24 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

退休后什么是一个安全的取钱速度以下10个高红利股票就是答案:

Dividend Growth Stocks: A Better Way When I retire, I want a high degree of assurance that I won’t run out of money, have to start a second career or develop a taste for cheap dog food. I plan on achieving my goal of an ever growing income with a diversified portfolio of high-quality dividend stocks. Why would I settle for trying to live on as little as 1.5% to 4% of my portfolio, when I can build a portfolio of dividend paying stocks that will provide for my needs without depleting the principle. Here are several stocks that I plan to rely on for decades to come:

Abbott Laboratories (ABT) | Dividend Growth: 8.3%| Yield: 3.6% ABT is a diversified life science company and is a leading maker of drugs, nutritional products, diabetes monitoring devices, and diagnostics.

Genuine Parts Co. (GPC) | Dividend Growth: 2.5%| Yield: 3.2% GPC is a leading wholesale distributor of automotive replacement parts, industrial parts and supplies, and office products.

Harleysville Group Inc. (HGIC) | Dividend Growth: 8.0%| Yield: 3.7% HGIC underwrites a broad array of personal and commercial coverages. These insurance coverages are marketed primarily in the Eastern and Midwestern United States.

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) | Dividend Growth: 8.4%| Yield: 3.4% JNJ is a leader in the pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer products industries.

The Coca-Cola Company (KO) | Dividend Growth: 7.3%| Yield: 2.7% KO is the world’s largest soft drink company, KO also has a sizable fruit juice business. Its bottling interests include a 34% stake in NYSE-listed Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE).

McDonald’s Corporation (MCD) | Dividend Growth: 15.0%| Yield: 2.9% MCD is the largest fast-food restaurant company in the world, with about 32,500 restaurants in 117 countries.

Medtronic Inc. (MDT) | Dividend Growth: 9.4%| Yield: 2.4% MDT is a global medical device manufacturer with leadership positions in the pacemaker, defibrillator, orthopedic, diabetes management, and other medical markets.

PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) | Dividend Growth: 6.5%| Yield: 2.9% PepsiCo, Inc. is a major international producer of branded beverage and snack food products.

The Procter & Gamble Company (PG) | Dividend Growth: 7.0%| Yield: 3.0% PG is a leading consumer products company markets household and personal care products in more than 180 countries.

Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) | Dividend Growth: 11.0%| Yield: 2.3% WMT is the largest retailer in North America. The company operates retail stores in various formats worldwide. It operates through three segments: Wal-Mart Stores, Sam’s Club, and International.

Not all of these stocks are a buy today, but they are ones you will eventually want to add to your dividend portfolio. Retirement planning doesn’t have to be difficult. A financially successful retirement requires planning, discipline and execution. The sooner you start, the easier it is. Don’t risk running out of money before you run out of life.

所有跟帖: 

re -stage88- 给 stage88 发送悄悄话 (88 bytes) () 12/31/2010 postreply 17:27:24

most of them don't pay decent dividents at all -5000bucks- 给 5000bucks 发送悄悄话 5000bucks 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/31/2010 postreply 19:33:47

Another thought--put some of your portfolio into an annuity. -Morning3evening4- 给 Morning3evening4 发送悄悄话 Morning3evening4 的博客首页 (178 bytes) () 12/31/2010 postreply 20:47:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!