A better story you shall read.

来源: 天下无马 2010-12-27 16:05:16 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6806 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 天下无马 ] 在 2010-12-27 20:08:36 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

first, we are not part of elite. we will not benefit from 中国和美国大战.

second, small investors are mostly the lossers of war.

third, if that to happen, Chinese will be put in prisons no matter your citizen status.

Now the story (ZT):

I hope your Holiday weekend was wonderful.

While we can now look back on this past Christmas, today I'd like to look back 96 years and tell you a true story that was told to me by a contact whose grandfather was there.

The scene was Christmas Day, 1914, on the battle lines of World War 1. The war had been raging for 5 months, and thousands of soldiers had already been killed.

But on this particular day, the killing would stop. 

German troops decided to hold up signs, instead of firing their guns. The signs read "Merry Christmas" and "You no shoot, we no shoot."

Within minutes, thousands of troops were streaming towards each other into the dead zone between the two front lines. And what do you think happened next? What did the men do? Remember just hours before they were trying to kill each other in a battle to the death.

They shook hands. They sang Christmas Carols. They shared rations. They played football. They roasted a pig. And they exchanged photographs of loved ones back home.

They did everything that best friends who hadn't seen each other in months would do.

Now, you must realize that disobeying superiors and fraternizing with "the enemy" was a crime punishable by death in this time of war. 

But on Christmas day in 1914, in the midst of a World War, the death would stop, regardless of the desires of those at the top who give the orders. It did not matter that the men who control armies, economies, and nations wanted man to kill his fellow man. On Christmas Day in 1914, man would embrace his fellow man, and each would do what's in their best interest, not do what the elite power would order them to do.

This is a heartwarming true story that has lessons for us today. You might be thinking, "But Hitler had to be stopped, the war was necessary."

I'm not going to get into the reasons or morality of the war. That's a lengthy debate. All I will say to that is, "Who financed Hitler? Who created him?" I'll leave it at that. That's a very deep rabbit hole that takes a great deal of time to fully understand. We'll leave that for another time.

The points that I would like make and the lessons we can learn from this story are:

1. Those at the top of the power structure don't have your best interest in mind.

2. The elite who make the decisions have the power to make your life miserable.

3. You have the power and ability to act in your own best interest, despite what they might be planning for you.

It took 3 full months to fully stomp out the spontaneous fraternization that occurred on Christmas Day, 1914 and to get all the men back to the task of killing each other.

This Christmas Truce story goes against most of what we have been told about people. It gives us a faint ray of hope that the world could be as we wish it could be and says, "This really did happen once." It reminds us of those thoughts we keep hidden away, not daring to believe are possible. It is like hearing that our deepest desires really are true: the world really could be different - it really could be better.

I can't guarantee you much in regards to next year, but these two things I can: one, the Fed is going to continue to act it the interest of itself and it's elite banking connections (and against your best financial interests), and second, that you do have the power to act in your own best and improve your life, no matter how much the Fed might be trying to deceive you into doing otherwise.

所有跟帖: 

you are non-sense. Read history and then post " -比花花还花- 给 比花花还花 发送悄悄话 比花花还花 的博客首页 (304 bytes) () 12/27/2010 postreply 19:00:17

:) You can help flying... more instead of question me. -天下无马- 给 天下无马 发送悄悄话 天下无马 的博客首页 (321 bytes) () 12/27/2010 postreply 19:07:09

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”