Will rates return after this 50 point bump we experienced in the

来源: M饭 2010-11-16 12:20:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1121 bytes)
回答: Thank you!babamama2010-11-15 16:02:40
ZT---from Zillow.com advice

Will rates return after this 50 point bump we experienced in the past 72 hours?

Bumpy ride? Yes. Affects of QE2? Reasonably predictable, yet investors may still pull their money thinking Federal Reserves buying government bonds can only mean inflation which means loss of investment value.

Until the Federal Reserve starts QE2 and makes it clear what they are doing, the investors are causing market shifts anticipating the changes. Some investors may even be going to other currencies figuring that the government has set a path for devaluing the dollar.

I still say we will see the under 4% for 30 year fixed again within 6 months, and maybe even as low as 3.5% fixed for a short period sometime within the next 18 months. But as they say, rates usually rise a lot faster than they fall, and it is going to take some time to work its way back down again.

As for that 7% or higher interest? I still don't expect to see that within the next 3 years. After that, all bets are off. You can't take actions to devalue the dollar without it eventually catching up with you.

所有跟帖: 

With current housing market,I think rates should -babamama- 给 babamama 发送悄悄话 (254 bytes) () 11/16/2010 postreply 21:09:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”