howToCalculate my family and my wife SS income based on my

来源: bestoknow 2024-05-17 21:48:13 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1238 bytes)
回答: 退休后领取美国社安金的最佳年龄硅谷居士2024-05-17 09:11:24

Hi 硅谷居士,

I am looking SS benefits policy about how to calculate my family and my wife SS income based on my actual SS income. I just taken my SS benefit a few months ago with two years delay on 69. I full retirement benefit at $3100/month. With 2-year delay, I current SS benefit at $3616/month. Because I have a child under 18, I can take filmily package benefit with 75% of my SS benefit. However, I worked with a SS official to calculate my family benefit and my wife benefit. This official calculated my family benefit and my wife benefit only based on my full SS benefits $3100 not based on my delayed SS benefit $3616. Have you known or do you know how or where to find this SS policy/document related to delay retirement 8% per year reward only for the retired person, not benefit for the retired person family and spouse? I feel this is not fair or mislead, I would like to collect related the information and make another appointment with SS official to discuss this.

Thank you very much for your great article.

Look forward to hearing from you.

James

所有跟帖: 

延迟退休加8%的奖励只适用于个人,配偶不能享受这个优惠。 -硅谷居士- 给 硅谷居士 发送悄悄话 硅谷居士 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2024 postreply 21:55:43

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. My question? -bestoknow- 给 bestoknow 发送悄悄话 (429 bytes) () 05/17/2024 postreply 22:31:51

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”