that's because many of the answers here are from tenants. not

来源: 最爱大白菜 2009-09-08 07:40:55 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1296 bytes)
landlord. You shouldn't treat students or other professions differently. If you charge one person for one particular item, you should always charge the same thing to everyone. Just because some people would put "No smokers" "Female only" "professionals only", it doesn't mean it's legal. You are the landlord, nobody else will look after your house but you.

I always make sure my tenants live in a good house. I do all the up-keeps and regular maintenance for my houses, so I expect them to do the same. However, if they are late on payment, I will send them pay-or-quit notice on the 5th day of the month. If the house has holes on the wall, I expect them to return it to the original condition. It's your decision to follow up with whatever is agreed upon on your lease. Remember if there's not enough profit, there will be no landlords. No landlords, no tenants.

Document everything. Take pictures during regular maintenances, before and after move in. Have both sides sign on the check-up sheets. If you don't ask, they will take it for granted and do it again next time. Your time and money is valuable asset to you as a landlord. Don't think it's worth nothing.

--From a landlord who has very happy tenants and yet to have any vacancies

所有跟帖: 

I am a landlord -skiiiiiii- 给 skiiiiiii 发送悄悄话 skiiiiiii 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/08/2009 postreply 08:06:22

你讲的都很对,但在美国,法律倾向保护租客,现在租客素质 -xiaofangdong- 给 xiaofangdong 发送悄悄话 (120 bytes) () 09/08/2009 postreply 08:28:22

说得太好了! -轿起我发- 给 轿起我发 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/08/2009 postreply 12:58:51

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”