Trading Psychology

来源: 桌子上的茶杯 2023-06-11 19:09:15 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2013 bytes)

MANAGING GREED

My objective in trading is not to be right or wrong but to manage my risk captial with a modest expectation.

MANAGING FEAR

If I trade today, I will expect to lose, and I will expect to experience my longest losing squence and my worst drawdown. Before I place my order,I will debit my Profit and loss spreadsheet with my expected loss. I will welcome my loss because I want to be the best loser and a long-term winner.

MANAGING HOPE

Even when I lose money today, I will expect to have a good day, since I have followed my trade plan, which has a long-term positive expectancy.

MANAGING PAIN

As a trader I know my life will be a world of pain. When I lose, it will hurt. When I win, I will think about the missed opportunities, and it will hurt. When I am not in the market, I will believe I am missing out on the next big move, and it will hurt. When I investigate new ideas only to discover they do not work, It will hurt. I know that maximum adversity exists to fill my trading experience with disppointment and pain. I know its intentions will be to diminish my risk captial and stop me from trading. I know maximum adversity exists, and I know its potential. I will endure its pain. I will persevere. I will succeed.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

请问你为何不因此就买一套自动交易系统,自己就只是MANAGE 这套系统的交易准则,从而避免情绪波动对操作的影响? -updateonline- 给 updateonline 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/11/2023 postreply 19:20:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”