现在搞一个ESA不要太容易啊!网上zoom一下就弄出一篇

来源: sac 2023-06-06 08:52:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3154 bytes)

Dear xxx,

As discussed in our recent session, I have personal knowledge of your history and have diagnosed you with a mental/emotional disability recognized in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders-Fifth Edition (DSM-5). Specifically, Generalized Anxiety Disorder 300.02 (F41.1). The diagnosis meets the definition of disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Fair Housing Act, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 504.
I am familiar with the limitations imposed by your diagnosed disability and the need to mitigate those limitations. My observations suggest your emotional distress substantially limits one or more major life activities. The disability impact your ability to regulate your emotions. I am recommending the following emotional support animal to assist in coping with the diagnosed disability by alleviating symptoms and enhancing your ability to function independently.
Dog - Ginger Michelsen, 45 lbs, German Shepherd
In my professional opinion, it is necessary this animal live with you as their presence will mitigate symptoms of your disability in the following ways: Ginger motivates you to spend time outdoors which lifts your mood and helps reduce symptoms of anxiety.
To comply with my prescribed treatment, you may need to take steps allowing you to live with your ESA, including presenting documentation to your landlord. I have written this letter to comply with the Fair Housing Act, the Americans With Disabilities Act, and other laws providing people with disabilities an equal opportunity to use and enjoy a dwelling. Your landlord should not need you to disclose any additional information. Please understand you may voluntarily disclose your personal medical/mental health information to whomever you choose. However, I advise you to be judicious about the people to whom you may provide this letter and additional information.
I highly recommend you take the steps necessary to establish your rights and continue to use an emotional support animal as we explore and address the root causes of your diagnosis. If you feel your emotional support animal no longer provides the necessary benefits or your symptoms increase, please contact me so we may determine if this is still the best path.
If you do take the necessary steps to establish your rights but your landlord refuses to provide you with a reasonable accommodation, you have the right to make complaint with US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) by filing a claim of discrimination through the HUD website - www.hud.gov - or calling the discrimination hotline at 1- 800-669-9777. They will investigate the claim free of charge.
Please be aware you must assume all responsibility for the safety, cleanliness, health and conduct of the ESA at all times. In addition, please note your diagnosis and treatment are ongoing and will need to be reassessed on a routine basis.
Sincerely,
Yyy,  LCSW
TX LCSW (107801) since 05/25/2022

还网上生成一个电子版certificate,看上去像模像样的。

所有跟帖: 

估计这些mental/emotional disability不影响他作为小业主做生意赚钱的 -sac- 给 sac 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/06/2023 postreply 08:53:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”