加州很麻烦啊,只要他按时交租你就不能停租约。

来源: 柠檬椰子汁 2023-01-31 08:32:23 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5040 bytes)

你要看看你的房产是否符合租控的例外:

Units exempt from both the “just cause” regulations and the rent cap limitations

• Units that were constructed within the last 15 years (this applies on a rolling basis - i.e.. a unit constructed on January 1, 2006 is not covered as of January, 1 2020, but is covered on and after January 1, 2021).
  • Units restricted by a deed, regulatory restrictions, or other recorded document limiting the affordability to low or moderate-income households.
  • Certain dormitories.
  • A two-unit property, provided the second unit was occupied by an owner of the property for the entire period of the tenancy.
  • Single-family homes and condominiums are only exempt if both (A) and (B) apply:

(A) the property is not owned by one of the following:

(i) a real estate trust, or

(ii) a corporation, or

(iii) an LLC with at least one corporate member.

-----AND----

(B) The landlord notified the tenant in writing that the tenancy is not subject to the “just cause” and rent increase limitations as specifically described in Civil Code Sections 1946.2(e)(8)(B)(i) and 1947.12(d)(5)(B)(i). See below for more information.

• The limited exemption for single-family homes does not apply where there is more than one dwelling unit on the same lot, or any second residential unit in the building that cannot be sold separately from the subject unit (such as an in-law unit).     

所有跟帖: 

多谢! 我仔细研究一下。 -QinHwang- 给 QinHwang 发送悄悄话 QinHwang 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/31/2023 postreply 19:53:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!