Moen Cartridge I have replaced two of them on my own rental

来源: handyman-jz 2023-01-18 21:27:22 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1418 bytes)

on the same shower, replaced twice, not the shower valve, but the cartridge. within 2 years.  One of them happened at night, the shower can't be closed due to valve leak, tenant called me but I was asleep, I missed the call.  so tenant called police, finally shut the general valve on water supply in garage. Stupid tenant, isn't it? but anyway, I replaced the Moen shower valve cartridge, but don't know in the first place that no need to replace whole thing bought a brand new one from HD.  After the work is done, realized no need to buy the whole set of shower valve, waster money but can't return to HD since the cartridge is used. 

Later I bought half a dozen cartridges from Amazon and used only once. So far so good.

Keep finger crossed.

BTW, I also replaced Toilet seal ring, kitchen faucet, toilet seat cover, shower tub drain, and bathroom vent, and caulked tubs, replaced washer/dryer to coin-laundry; replaced stove. Light bulbs - a dozen or more.  I also cleaned up roof deposits....patched cracks repaired leaks on roof .... replaced Range Hood by myself.... lots of work done by myself only.

Time flies, been a handyman 9 years now, 30+ years engineer. 

Maybe able to help if in my area.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”