realitor posted it and could be seen on all major websites.

来源: GC_Help 2022-06-05 16:24:32 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1503 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ GC_Help ] 在 2022-06-05 16:37:52 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

What frustrated me is that two neighbors' houses were active on sale in the same time period when mine was active, only 50 to 150 meters away. I went there to see their houses' conditions during their opening house hours. Many people (at least 10 people, from 4 families?, during my 20 minutes stay) were there and realitor told me they already received multiple offers. It did not make any sense those vistors did not see mine, so close. Though my asking price was higher. But pictures already showed mine is better. The thing is that it is so close. If I were potential buyer, I would definitely visit all open houses in that neighborhood. Looked like all were try to stay away from my house. The realtor did show me her account indicated only 2 required visit, one is probably realitor.

One posted one day after mine with asking price of $549k. Basement is 450 SF used for furance/AC, etc. Mine is 1200SF finsihed with rooms and bathroom and have 10 windows including 8 above ground. Main and 2nd levels are about the same. Mine has 3.75 bathrooms vs the other has 2.5. Most items of my house are new (all new windows, bathrooms, kitchen with very nice new countertop and carbinet, LED lighting system, new floor and entrance door, etc.). At that time, my asking price was $599k. Then dropped to $579k one week later. The other house only has kitchen applicanes new. Don't know what those potential buyers were thinking. All these things are not worth $30k more?!

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”