一不小心整了个差区的房子,怎么引来这么多从政府领钱的妈妈来申请。我都懵圈了。。

来源: logyliang2002 2020-02-06 07:32:54 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1967 bytes)

他们为什么这么喜欢我的房子呀,是因为装修太好了吗?而且这些人都急急的在找房子,都不预约看房子就问可不可以租给她。一般都是好几个孩子,闹分居离婚的。我有点懵,以前没有遇到这样的阵势。大家能够点评一下吗,怎么个情况啊?

1, Hello im very interested in renting this .. I can tell you i have no credit but i can make it so the rent comes out directly to you every month.. I need to move with my kids due to child welfare and sooner i get a place the better. .they will help with my move damage deposit.. 

我回答不确定她怎么搞到钱来支付房租,她又回信:

“Well yes i live in my 4 kids fathers house we are separating do to on going conflict around my kids wich got dcs to get involved .. I get 2300 for child tax and im now on assistance they are giving me 1195 a month . I pay for eveeything now and do it very well i dont party and very clean mom! ”

“Yes totally their father helps alot and he is willing to pay for the heating as well ..if i take him for child support i could get more But id rather not cause i dont want my older boys or any of them”

“And he just got a settlement so funds are good for a bit ..i can do this please give me a chance” 

2, Hi I'm wondering if you would accept subside rent from housing ,?im carrying it over when i find a place to move..thnku 

3, Hello, I was talking to you this afternoon. I'm the single mom with 3 kids. I'm paying $1450/month with heat and hot water. I'm a student studying Industrial Mechanical at NSCC and I'm on assistance (I get government cheques) Thank you

这些是不是就是朽哥经常说的那个Section 8呀???

所有跟帖: 

4个孩子破坏力大于4个成年人。很快会有新男友加入 -bashfulx- 给 bashfulx 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2020 postreply 08:41:37

你是说很快又会有4个孩子加入? -吭个老倌- 给 吭个老倌 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2020 postreply 08:51:03

关于section 8 -老朽- 给 老朽 发送悄悄话 老朽 的博客首页 (2133 bytes) () 02/06/2020 postreply 09:00:53

谢谢朽哥呀。简直是老中医兼及时雨还能雪中送炭。看来以后section8的也不能完全拒绝呀, -logyliang2002- 给 logyliang2002 发送悄悄话 (121 bytes) () 02/06/2020 postreply 17:49:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”