See here

来源: 2019-02-12 05:56:47 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1661 bytes)

If your spouse turns 65 first

When your non-working spouse turns 65, they will be eligible for premium-free Part A and Medicare Part B if you are at least 62 years and have paid at least ten years of Medicare taxes.

If you are not yet 62, your spouse may still enroll in Medicare Part A (and Part B, which is optional). They will have to pay a premium for their Part A coverage. Once you turn 62 (and if you paid at least 10 years of Medicare taxes), your spouse will then be able to receive premium-free Part A.

*You must be married for at least one year before an older spouse can be eligible for Medicare based on your work record.



多谢! -HEYO- 给 HEYO 发送悄悄话 HEYO 的个人群组 (0 bytes) () 02/12/2019 postreply 06:04:11

Very clear. Thanks. -borisg- 给 borisg 发送悄悄话 borisg 的博客首页 borisg 的个人群组 (0 bytes) () 02/12/2019 postreply 07:06:10


  • 笔名:      密码: 保持登录状态一个月,直到我退出登录。
  • 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]