这是租客所说的不安全,见内,昨晚才收到,以前从没接到这么详细的,

来源: bluebluebi 2018-08-28 08:19:49 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8594 bytes)
回答: 我接到过无数律师的电话。va_landlord2018-08-27 15:55:36

8/16接到第一个text message时,就让她们去找manager,她们没去。

租客一:

August 8th 10:45 pm: This was the first night I was staying at the apartment since moving in and I had just gotten home from work. I went to walk my dog downstairs and opened the front door and as soon as I walked out I noticed a male standing down the stairs staring up at me and watching me walking out. The male looked 18-25 and continued to watch me. I went back into my apartment because I did not feel comfortable walking my dog with the male watching me from downstairs. My roommate went with me and we went down the back stairwell to walk my dog. We heard a noise on our way back to our apartment and saw the same male who was watching us standing at the end of the hallway with his dog. He was unfriendly and continued to watch us go back up to our apartment. This encounter made us both nervous to walk my dog at night and even be at the apartment by ourselves at night.

August 10th 1:00 pm: Multiple male neighbors around the complex watched me as I walked from my car to my apartment. I turned around to look before entering my apartment because I felt scared and noticed they were still watching me. This happened multiple times when I was walking from my car to my apartment.

August 13th 5:40 pm: There was Loud aggressive banging on the front door within the first 10 minutes I had arrived home. I was startled by this but ignored it. The banging continued so I went to look out the peep hole of the front door, but it seemed like the male who was banging on the door was purposely trying to cover the hole. He continued to bang loudly but I was unable to make out what he looked like clearly. He was also talking to someone down the stairs, but I was unable to see who it was. He continued to block the doorway and I was prepared to call 911 because of how scared I felt. From what I could tell he looked 18-25 years old. I felt scared even with the door locked so I waited in my bedroom for him to leave. I also felt scared to even look out the window or make noise that I was home because I was home alone at this time. The male eventually stopped after at least 10 minutes of consistent pounding on the door, I went to look out the peep hole and saw him go back down the stairs. I was afraid to go outside to walk my dog after this happened.

August 14th 11:30 pm: I had just gotten home from work and my roommate and her boyfriend were at the apartment. My roommate and I were in the living room when we were startled by the loud pounding on the front door again. The aggressive pounding was the same as the day before and we were both scared. Her boyfriend went to answer the door and when he did the person who was banging on the door was gone and no one was outside. My roommate’s boyfriend felt scared at this moment as well. This seemed like the male who was knocking the day before and that he was trying to scare my roommate and I or play games.

August 16th 11:00 pm: I had just gotten home from work and was walking around the apartment. I went to the living room to eat my dinner and while I was sitting out there in silence, I heard banging from the apartment below. It was obvious they were banging on their ceiling which is our floor very loudly. I was startled by this and my roommate heard it as well from her bedroom.

1:30 am: My roommate and I were getting ready to go to bed and were in both in my bedroom talking when the same banging from earlier happened right where I was standing in my bedroom. It felt as if they the neighbor’s downstairs knew exactly where I was standing in my room because I felt the banging right below my feet and my roommate and I were both startled and scared when this happened. We began to whisper and felt scared to even walk around our own apartment due to the harassment we are receiving from our downstairs neighbors.

租客二:

August 1st 2:00pm: I had just received my keys from the landlord. My mom and I were moving my things up into the apartment. This is when I noticed a female chasing after a car. From what I could tell she looked to be 45-54. She continuously yelled at the car to turn around claiming that her Uber better not leave her again. She chased the car all the way down the apartment complex until it turned around. She then yelled at the driver to sit right there and wait for her until she was ready.

9:00pm: After my brother came to help me move my bed and dresser we were outside on the patio. We noticed that the same female was yelling at a young lady walking by. She continuously yelled “hey” at the young lady walking through the complex even though she was not acknowledging the female. The tone she was using to yell at the young lady was aggressive. The young lady looked scared and continued to walk faster with her head down as the female repeatedly yelled at her. This startled me and made me feel scared and worried to live above this female.

August 6th 11:15pm: My boyfriend and I just picked up a TV from St. Pete and brought it back to our apartment. I went down to my car by myself to get the remote and other things from the car. A car then rolled by me slowly and a male yelled profanity from the car at me. The same car looped around and drove past me slowly again while I continued to get things out of the car. Another car with two males inside drove past me very slowly 2 minutes later. At this point I felt very scared to be out there by myself. I ran inside as fast I could and locked the door behind me.

August 8th 4:00pm: A male that looked around the age of 18-25 stared at me as I was walking down the stairs from my apartment to my car. He was going into the apartment directly below my apartment. He did not say anything just stared at me as I walked by. It was clear that he was just watching me.

August 14th 8:30pm: My boyfriend and I were walking up the stairs and instantly the same male about 18-25 years old was standing directly behind my boyfriend and I before I even unlocked the door. He had made no noise and was standing silently behind us. The male turned around as soon as he saw my boyfriend and started to walk back down the stairs. It was clear that he was only expecting me and maybe my roommate instead of a male. My boyfriend noticed him and said “hey.” The male then walked back up the stairs ignoring my boyfriend and repeatedly said “excuse me” while staring at me. He was trying to get to me and avoid my boyfriend. My boyfriend insisted on the male talking to him instead since he was with me. He informed us that we were being loud the night before and morning even though neither me or my roommate were home the night before or morning because she left immediately after the male pounded on the door the night before. Even though we were not being loud we told him we would try to keep it down. We then went back to our apartments.

11:30pm: A few hours later we hear a loud banging on the door. Both my roommate and I felt very scared. We weren’t making any noise other than walking around the apartment. My boyfriend went to answer the door, and no one was there. It was clear the male was trying to intimidate or play games with us by pounding on the door.

August 16th 11:00pm: I was in my bedroom while my roommate was in the living room after she got off work. I could hear loud banging from the floor all the way out in the living room. It was clear that someone below us took an object and used it to bang their ceiling/our floor. This scared my roommate and I and made us feel very uneasy. The rest of the night we tiptoed around the apartment and barely made any noise in fear of the downstairs neighbors banging on our floor again.

1:30am: My roommate and I were in her bedroom softly talking. We simply walked from the bathroom into her room and as soon as my roommate stopped by her bed she felt loud banging below her feet. It was clear that someone took an object again and hit the floor beneath her. At this moment we were very scared. From the previous encounters with the people directly below us and the constant pounding on our door and floorboards, I officially felt very unsafe and uncomfortable in my own home.

所有跟帖: 

email & letter 看似均由律师执笔或润色,全身而退是最明智的选择。同意诉求按时搬家退押金解除房东未来任何责任。 -IEbird- 给 IEbird 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/28/2018 postreply 09:25:33

往大处想近期媒体报道女大学生刚遇害尽所能防范也算房东为社会做的点滴贡献吧。 -IEbird- 给 IEbird 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/28/2018 postreply 09:42:24

这些事情和你一点关系都没有 -whitebrier- 给 whitebrier 发送悄悄话 (89 bytes) () 08/28/2018 postreply 12:46:36

这不是欺负我们不是美国白人吗 -bluebluebi- 给 bluebluebi 发送悄悄话 bluebluebi 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/28/2018 postreply 15:29:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”